Jeans!

BijouHope

When I started on Exante four weeks ago, I tried on the Size 12 skinny jeans that I have long since outgrown since regaining five stone (I knew better than to try on my Size 10 pairs). I found that I couldn't even get them half way up my thighs.

I have just tried them on now, 4 weeks and 17 lbs later, and I can actually get them all the way up over my hips and bum! There is no way they will close - in fact, the zip is gaping to its widest capacity, with my huge flabbulous flobbery abdomen hanging through the gap (sorry for the scary detail). But who would have thought they'd go from half-way up the thighs to actually-on-my-body in such a short space of time? Progress! Yay! :D

Well done to you! Cant wait to get in my 'special jeans' wont go past my knees just yet but fingers crossed. I just keep remembering how great I felt wearing them.....You will get the zip up soon enough I'm sure keep going!

Woohoo!!! How wonderful!! That really shows progress!! I noticed my jeans were slightly looser in the legs yesterday while walking, but it's still snugger than I'd like around my waist... ah well, progress is still progress! Thanks for sharing!

Woop! Sounds like great progress.. I've got a pair I bought and was too embarrassed to take back when I realised they were too small :( but I tried them on the other day and they fit, just a little snug for my liking but I reckon in a couple of weeks I'll be able to wear them! :)

One day my size 12 Wranglers will grace my not-so-ample bum and thighs! Lol. Well done :)

Back