Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

yer Jellie mark urself up to 'dont even think about it u cant afford me ' thats what i am going for lol
thankyou for my weee waa wooo they make me lol
i was naughty too but on it today and v glad!! Gotta try some new stuff methinks to keep it interesting!

Still not back on the wagon..... don't know what is wrong with me.... every day I've packed all my food the eaten none of it ,and been bad instead.

I need a real hard kick up the fatty fat fat fat ARSE! Any takers?

Jelliebabe said:
Still not back on the wagon..... don't know what is wrong with me.... every day I've packed all my food the eaten none of it ,and been bad instead.

I need a real hard kick up the fatty fat fat fat ARSE! Any takers?

That's a big boot from me....I may only have size 4s but they pack a mean but kick!

Get ur ass in gear missy and join the troops again!! Pronto! (and no starting tomorrow...from NOW today you're back on the wagon!!

Any help?!

That's a big boot from me....I may only have size 4s but they pack a mean but kick!

Get ur ass in gear missy and join the troops again!! Pronto! (and no starting tomorrow...from NOW today you're back on the wagon!!

Any help?!

Muchness - thank yoooooo. Tomorrow am taking good with me and no money... then I have to eat what I've taken! LOL - sometimes no choice is the only way! X

Jelliebabe said:
Muchness - thank yoooooo. Tomorrow am taking good with me and no money... then I have to eat what I've taken! LOL - sometimes no choice is the only way! X

Absolutely. No money=no choice=no bad behaviour!

Okay been completely off plan. Still no job news, Dr will not refer me until I'm much smaller (practically a lb off Target) colleague still doing bloody nothing... everything getting on my nerves today! Just had the office grinch over complaining about my tinsel and a h&s issue in the other building, its NOT a h&s issue its the dda and building control and you sir are a tool. Fact.

However I've seen and applied for the most fantastic job on the internet, got all my xmas shopping and cleaning done and today has been 100% foodwise. Must stop letting the ****ers get me down.

Last edited:
h&s gone mad..............

wee waa woooo, u done xmas shopping! Good luck for new job application!! Move on, dont let anyone affect u xx

Hey Sid, not h&s he's just a real grinch. No one in his dept dares to put any decs up cos he's been known to blow his stack and tear them down! I look after h&s and he was being sarcy (or trying) in a nice loud voice for the whole dept to hear! LOL I don't care. Made me chuckle as he was wrong. He gets off on making people feel small, and he can't make me feel bad!

You're right Kirsty , concentrate on the positive! Good to vent a little though , no? :)

Was up till midnight making a gingerbread Christmas tree cookies and decorating. Will post a pic later when assembled! Late night forgot tablet - sore hurty wrists this morning - youch! Mmmmmm gingerbread - this is going to knock their Blummin socks off! Wooooohooooo!

Last edited:
How way then, wheres the photos of the gingerbread men or have they become invisable men lol xxx

Still no job news, well some but its a no, but not definite! So I'll take that as no news for now. MAD MAD MAD I had a few choice words with my manager yesterday (not angry ones) but told him I felt let down that it was taking so long and advised him I may not be able to commit if they do offer anyway!

Anyway - here is my gingerbread Christmas cookie tree!

TAAAAA DAAAAAAA! Was FAB and went down well. The last three bigguns came home much to Mr B's delight!

Still not on plan, but not going to stress. Have enough going on and I'm not going mad. I do have a cracking headache though... Must get some water down.

Chat later X

Attachments

• Gingerbread christmas cookies.jpg
    Gingerbread christmas cookies.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 34
you clever girl thats so professional xxx hope your job situation is sorted for xmas jellie xxx

Hey ladies still alive - Contract extension came through today - a further 6 months. I'll take it for now, but I'm still going to go for the other job. Anyhoo exhausted, slept loads but jsut so tired. (MEGA period at the mo!)

NIGHT ALL

Night ma.......

Back