Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

My head is full of ten tonnes of snot! Delightful. Stayed at home today.

The scales of indeciciveness are going to go back ASAP. They are defintely weighing light and change their mid every time you get on. Can not be doing with it again. Last pair weighed 5lb heavy and we used them for 8 years! I just want a pair that tell me the right thing. :( grrrrrr

anyhoo Going to bed with a lemsip.

TTFN

Thanks for info on digital scales1 I've been wanting a set for ages & thought they couldn't weigh wrong! I will stick with my old fashioned ones & save the £s.

I will buy another pair, after all my mum has had a pair that work well that she has had for 20 years! It's just these!

Still in bed, feel awful. Just running a bath see if I can shift some of the gunk outta my head am off my chest.

Had Dukan bread again this morning. Feel sick/full ... think ill stick to the porridge... or going to try the muffins or choc mug cake...

I stand on mine three times and average hehe what a pain in the bottom!

get well soon!! u lost ur weeee whaaaaa whoooo which I LOVE!!! It makes me lol when i see it written!
drink lots, plenty of vicks up ur hooter, if u really want to clear out the sot make a saline solution and syringe it up ur hooter gently at first (u can sniff it up once u know what ur doing) then it will clear the snot out! Google it/you tube will show u nasal rinses, its brill but have plenty of tissue handy!! Also water will drip out an hour later when u tip ur head up and forget u had it up there, lol, it drips out, i hate snot an have sinus probs, had op on sinus's last yr, this really really clears it! Pl make sure u google it and get right dose if u are gonna do it, but i use 1/2 pint warm boiled water not hot as it burns! salt and bicarb of soda, 1/2 tspoon of each salt an bicarb, mixed and i got a syringe off chemist. if u are not sure ask ur practice nurse. hope that helps!

omg........what a way tu shift the snot lol....get well soon xxx

Hey thanks for the snot shifting tips! Think I'll leave it for now as I'm feeling not quite so snotified today.

Had an awful night as was coughing and my throat was raw, but feel quite a lot better right now. Went to the docs this morning and she has given me some antibiotics to get if I need them.

Just had a normous brekkie/lunch - 2 WW sausages with tomatoes, mushrooms and a slice of dukan bread.
Dinner - beef stew with squash
Snacks - bresaola chips - ummmm jurys out on these! Jelly

anyway - while I was at the docs I popped into mums and her scales and they agree with 14.10 so YAY!

go jellie xxx

Hey there - feeling lots better today. Only really coughing every now and then. Slept like a log, like a dead log, like a dead log in a sleeping competion.... like a dead log in a sleeping competition that had sleeping pill. Honest I hopped into bed at 10pm (turned light off just after 11) and slept (apart from one pee bread) solidly until nearly 10am. Mr B then got up and made coffee but I could have slept on! YAY.

Got up and thought Id give the kitchen a quickie clean... only you know when that sometimes turns into an epic empty the cupboards and proper chuck out. two cupboards later and an almighty clear up and its amazing! :D

I've also done all my ironing and listed 6 things on EBAY (all too big!) YAY they've been waiting for AAAAAAGESS :)

Not been 100% - but damn close

b- Bacon sandwich (yes i know bacon but it was dukan bread) with XL philli and a chilli
l - Mince fritatta
D - steak (bacon again) and sauce
snacks - jelly and yog.

I have been having caugh mix and strepsils the past few days. I've not done any exersize and I have hardly drunk any water. I'm wondering if I will stay the same this week, I dont really mind I have been poorly. And I havent really caved apart from a bit of baconage today (okay theres more for tomorrow) but from Monday I will be back at work and 100% on plan.

Going to get to the allotment tomorrow, first time in weeeeeeeks... going to try and plant the garlic, shallots, onions and maybe some broad beans. This shall ddepend on a) is the ground frozen solid and b) if I feel up to it!

Hope you've all had a good day X :D

Forgot to say, made a further appointment at the docs yesterday. As I'm only Just over a stone off the bmi I need for ivf I thought I could discuss the referral with him now. It's only one more stone. Yeah I know xmas is looming but I reckon that a, the ivf appointment wouldnt be before about 12 weeks and b) I'm planning not to go completely mad anyway... what do you guys think? Do-able? I'll be taking the opinion of Dr. H on board too.... I just dont want to delay any longer!

Forgot to say, made a further appointment at the docs yesterday. As I'm only Just over a stone off the bmi I need for ivf I thought I could discuss the referral with him now. It's only one more stone. Yeah I know xmas is looming but I reckon that a, the ivf appointment wouldnt be before about 12 weeks and b) I'm planning not to go completely mad anyway... what do you guys think? Do-able? I'll be taking the opinion of Dr. H on board too.... I just dont want to delay any longer!

Do it! What better motivation to stay on track-ish over Christmas.... Easy do able if you want a baby more than you want Christmas foods (which you obviously do!).
X x

yes you can do it, ivf is only a stone away whooooop xxx my fingers toes and eyes are crossed\for you, and xmas next year .......................with luck you could have a big fat round belly but full of baby not food xxx

awww so glad u r feeling better and YES go for it with docs to discuss ivf! Thats sooo exciting! My friends twins were 10 last week and i remember her going thru it all, u can defo get that stone off with dukan as u know, sooo much to loak forward to, wowo what a goal that is!! xx

okay - went to the allotment today! First time in four weeks what with the awful weather, the funeral, the ideal home show and being otherwise engaged I havent had a spare mo! So I got all of the Garlic planted out and the overwintering shallots and some of the onions. The uncovered ground was too hard to plant into so brought the rest of the onions home. Mr B was a good boy and as I was sick came with me and took the beans/poles down for me. Mind you he was sooooo slow It took him nearly the same time to do that as it did me to do the planting. Mustn,t grumble he was helping and I couldnt have managed any more!

Been fair with the food today apart from a mince pie at mums and just had about four chocolate hero's...

Back on the strict straight and narrow from the morning as I am back to work YAY. Dont think I have EVER had three days off sick before!

Got a hair appt tomorrow so that should be a lb off anyhoo! :D

Sold one of the frocks on ebay already - I've said to Mr B that I'm goign to buy the Xmas wine/bubbly with whatever I sell! So thats a coupla bottles of sparkly already! :D YAY

A good day today - back at work - exhausted though. In fact I was exhausted driving to work!

B - Oatbran porrige - YUM
L - Mince fritatta and cottage cheese
D - Half a chicken and philli - spoon of jelly
Snack - Vanilla yog with some lemon curd - OMGEEEEE! Taste sensation! :D

Going to bed in a mo - I'm so tired I think my arms might fall off

Oooooh had my hair done - all the nasty damaged bits cut off! YAY I have normal hair again! :D

Ciao bellas XXX

ur prob knacked as still recovering form being poorly sick,,,make sure u rest and have vitamins,,,photos of hair needed or it never happened LOL xx

Still really tired - still no word on the contract at work. We are waiting for my colleague to make up her mind if she wants to change her role (she doesnt have to) and she has no idea that this impinges on my continuing role in the company.... sigh in one way I'd like to say something but in another I dont think it would be fair....

anyhoo three chocolates just threw themselves down me froat.... :(

B - Yummy porridge
L - Mackerel pate with salad and a bit of leftover dinner from Sunday
d - Steak with squash chips and mushroom sauce, yogurt with jelly

anyhoo think I'll go to bed an read me book.... BAH!

PP tomorrow so I've made a tuna quiche which I'm looking forward to! :D

Back