Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

Jeez I know. Don't get your knickers in a twist! it's still legal where I live up north!

So is pasta - (sharp intake of breath!)

My sister eats carbs like she's the anti-dukan and she's a perfect size 8. Never liked her.

Jeez I know. Don't get your knickers in a twist! it's still legal where I live up north!

So is pasta - (sharp intake of breath!)

My sister eats carbs like she's the anti-dukan and she's a perfect size 8. Never liked her.

Tell her you can go off a person you know. And quit with the carb talk on my diary..... Mmmmmmm crusty white loaf, fresh cut with lightly salted butter. [[[Dribbles]]]

Girls........................behave xxx

Sorry. I'm done now.

I had to put myself on the 'thinking chair' but now I realise I was silly and wrong and not very funny.

I apologise.

;) xxx

To sing?

Stop. It.

I was listening to my iPod once (destiny's child - emotions) and I could hear this really strange noise throughout. I thought I'd downloaded an illegal track. Until I realised the feck awful noise was myself singing along!

To sing?

Stop. It.

I was listening to my iPod once (destiny's child - emotions) and I could hear this really strange noise throughout. I thought I'd downloaded an illegal track. Until I realised the feck awful noise was myself singing along!

Snort!!! :D

P x

Back