Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Jelly panic!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Elaine1980, 13 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Elaine1980

Elaine1980 Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Eeeek! Just eaten what I thought was a 0 point jelly- Hartley's ready made no added sugar orange jelly 115g pot. A quick swot up in the "shop" book and it says it's actually 4 and a half points? How can this be!?!? Per 100g on the nutrition is 3 calories and 0 sat fats. It's just flavoured water with a bit of gelatine?! How can it be so high? I've eaten a fair few of these over the last few days, nightmare.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sounds like yet ANOTHER screw up in the WW book. If its sugar free jelly - its free :) Youre better only using the book for things that dont have nut values etc on them.

4. Elaine1980

Elaine1980 Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, I really hope so. You're right about the book, I have the points calculator so will start relying less on the book and more on actually calculating points from the nutritionals, more accurate.
    :)

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its really appaling how many inaccuracies there are in the book and the website. Definitely better relying on your calculator.

Enjoy your jelly ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.