jelly sweets - attack - cruise - consolidation - stabilization

patacake

Oooops!! sorry for duplication, i was putting photo on then clicked new tread instead of save
I often crave something sweet ( i love jelly babies, jelly beans and other jelly sweets ) i saw this on another site and thought just the thing, i have been making them several times a week so if i have a sweet tooth snack attack i won't harm my diet,

I make it in a silicone 8x8 square pan so it will come out easier, but if you use metal, glass or china just give a light spritz with cooking spray. or they could be poured into icecube trays so they will be already cubed.

2 sachet plain gelatin dissolved in 1/3 cup boiling water
1 packet any flavor sugar free jelly crystals dissolved in 1 cup boiling water
the original recipe used 1 and 1 of the sachets, i added 1 more plain gelatin sachet and increased the water slightly as it made more and was much firmer set, and more like jelly sweets.

Stir the two together add more coldwater to get it to 1 pint and pour into pan put in refrigerator to set - about 2 hours. Cut into cubes or strips and enjoy!
I made these in an icecube tray, they are peach and cherry sugar free jellies ( a friend sent me some SF Jello from the states in some lovely flavours so i am trying them out)

1tkjt5.jpg

Last edited:
Back