Jelly

went shopping the other day,bought stuff for my diet,I fancied a change from muller light yoghurt and I saw these Hartley low calorie (less than ten calories)jellies,they are absolutely gorgeous and very tasty,recommended,lovely.:D:D

I cant eat jelly coz I'm a vegetarian and jelly has gelatin in it :(
Used to get suitable for veges jelly by rowntrees but cant find it anymore *sobs*

Hi I'm veggie too...the new rebranded ones say vegetarian. The summery flavours (e.g. blueberry, mango and passionfruit, watermelon). The hartley's/rowntrees less than 10 cal ones used to say, but suddenly stopped one day. I can't remember what company the rebranded ones are...but they are a great filler upper for about 9 calories a pot. They're found in the ready made jelly section, and are in tall thin pots.

We make sugar free jelly's and put them in the fridge every day. We have one in the evening after dinner. They are my saviour when I fancy something sweet. I tried the hartleys ones in the tubs (cranberry, and I think the other was passion fruit), but wasn't keen on them

I hated the cranberry and watermelon flavour...it sounds like you had that one. I liked the mango and passionfruit.

Back