Jelly ?

Amanda I think we could all do with a little help from you!
I'm really sorry I missed your weigh in post!! :(
I've been more interested in finding short cuts, ways around LT etc that investing in it properly.

Well that's about to change!
xxxx

Ive gotta agree with everything thats been said and although i have been talking about cheats here and there i think its coz i kinda got swept up in the whole Bu*****n (i never said it lol) cheat thing.
This diet was working great for me until all these little ideas were put in my head (can i just say that its no ones fault) If these things help other people im all for experimenting but for me its a BIG no no.
So just want to say that im sorry if anything ive talked about has made the diet harder for anyone.
Im gonna delete my account and manage on my own, that way i cant offend anyone or give into the wee cheats here and there.
Hope you all continue with your great losses, i know i will.

Clair x

Deleting your account is a bit dramatic Clair?!
We're all in the same boat here and I think we're all sick of cheat talk so I wouldn't worry.
Best of Luck anyhoo
x

Your account wont be deleted so its here if you want to come back

The thing is you need to remember everyone is an adult and is making decisions themselves. There is (IMO) a difference between having a bullion drink and starting to find things to eat.

Clair, your opinion is as valuable as anyone elses x

Yeh Daisy your right! Its day 2 for me and im all emotional, bare with me wont ya ;)
No more cheat talk. 100% all the way to goal (which is 7 weeks for me) ;) x

Believe me I know the feeling hun!!
We'll do it and we wont speak of cheats, what's the point anyway, we ARE doing LT for a reason.
There are plenty of low cal, low carb diets out there but we want to lost this weight fast and we will!!!

Curl up with a shake and watch xfactor tonight (if you like it that is)
I've just had a lovely shower, gallons of water and I'm tucked up watching the Inbetweeners, I feel very positive, you will too!!
xxx

I love xfactor Daisy but cant stand the adverts so i sky plus it for about 40 mins so i can ffwd the ads. So im gonna have a shower in a mo and get my adult babygro on (yes, very sexy, but really warm lol) then its shake time.
Ive experimented a little, ive put 2 o them breath freshner things we can have in some water to try make mint choc shake :) Dont think id like the peppermint tea cold so thought id try that.
Day 2s nearly over, roll on day 3 :) x

Do stick with it Clair, and with this forum. And give peppermint tea a try with a choc shake it's really yummy and bears little resemblance to just the tea x

Just a thought to those that HAVE cheated - do you record it? I have had a handful of pre-planned cheats (ie I knew I was having meals out for various reasons but chose to start the diet before then anyway, rather than waiting another month until such occasions were out of the way) and a couple of slips, but I have recorded every such occasion in my diary on here. I feel better for having confessed, and knowing I WILL have to confess keeps me stronger at other times. I feel it will help stop me becoming a 'secret eater' (something I have never been, but could see it happening when so many people know I'm on this and are so proud of me - I would be so ashamed to tell them if I cheated).

I have posted it to my blog .......

Yeah i agree 100%, I'm always honest cos if not that really leads to a problem.
In my eyes, that's the main thing that stops me cheating, I don't wanna come on here every couple of days and say "well I had....blah, blah and blah!"
And I don't want to have to tell my friends every few days, they'd just say why are you even on the diet!!?
So being honest really keeps me in line cos I'd never lie about it!
x

i cheated once and felt so bad and didnt want to tell anyone but i told everyone and felt better for it cause at least i was bein honest with myself...

Back