Jellybabies DIARY...after LL...on to my new lifestyle change!

:wow:Diane, you look absolutely fab hun :D

Hi Girls!
I have now stopped taking my Lighterlife packs, i was a bit scared and apprehensive at first....scared of letting go and losing control, but i can honestly say, since my first meal on Thursday, i have found it very easy to eat small portions of healthy food. In fact, i now LOVE healthy food. I have been eating fish, chicken, veggies, salad, fresh pasta, natural yoghurt, fruit, porridge and dried fruits and nuts! Still drinking 2-3 litres of water a day. I am loving my new healthy foods and am very conciencious of what i put in my mouth. From now on, if its not going to do something good for my body, then it aint going in!
Im still going to weigh myself on a Thursday to keep track of things, will be quite happy to lose another stone maximum. Joining the gym on Monday with my friend Gillian and really looking forward to getting fit and toned.
Going out on Saturday night for Gillians birthday so will let my hair down and have a few cocktails! Really looking forward to getting dressed up and looking good and feeling good about myself! I will take photos and let you know how i get on! Ive bought a lovely little dress that i would never have worn before, so watch this space, photos will be added on Sunday! I will still be updating here regularly to let you know how things are going, so please keep visiting, dont think that now Lighterlife is over for me that i dont need my cyber friends for support! I really really do! I could not have acheived what i have without you all!

Love Diane xx

Diane you sound so happy hun, and so positive too :) You've done so well on LL and I'm so proud of you. Enjoy Saturday night ( don't do anything I wouldn't do ;) :D )
Xx

Hello everyone
Just updating to let you know how im getting on!
Things on the food front are going really well. Eating healthy nutritious foods and enjoying them! However, i have had a few side effects such as awful heartburn last night! Which i very rarely get!
Was very bloated the other day after eating pasta so am going to avoid it, and terrible constipation! Maybe its cos my body has went so long without food and its going to take time to get used to it!
Anyway, its the big night out tomorrow! And im heading down in an hour to get a fake spray tan done at the salon. Never had that done before and certainly wouldnt have had the confidence to allow myself to be done in a pair of paper panties! lol.
Hope everyone is well!

Love Diane xx

Hey Diane :) just catching up with your diary, and you sound so happy and positive :) Have a fab night tonight :D
xx

sorry! i have not been about for a while been to busy wallowing in self pity lol

How is it going Diane? SEriously is your mind playing games or are you doing just fine. Im sure its a weird change . You must feel really liberated

Hiya Diane, just popping by to see how you are getting on. You sound a lot happier and well done for your healthy eating choices. Sounds like you have it sussed. ;)

Keep it up,

Love Gemma
xx

:D Diane, I would love the way I look if I looked like you. ;)

You look lovely in that dress and its really pretty. You look really confident and happy too.

Well done you
Gemma
xx

Back