Jellybabies DIARY...after LL...on to my new lifestyle change!

oh...and im officially just "overweight" lol!

i am now lighter than when i originally left LL at xmas, and have 8lbs to go and i will have reached my 2nd target to be my lightest ever adult weight, 12st 4lbs!! Its almost impossible to believe that i WILL acheive my goals and dreams!!! My aim this week is to lose 5lbs and that will be 2 stone in 5 weeks! Fingers crossed girlies!!

love Diane xx

WOW JB
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!:bliss::party0019::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0049::party0049:
You must feel so fab. Amazing.
Sadly we dont have LL here in Ireland. My nearest vlcd is Lipotrim, and I have just heard bad reports about it. (ie, taste, not enough choice), but I think there may be a CD somewhere, so may think about that. My sister lost 3 stone on CD, although she still has more to lose, but has never put back the weight she lost on CD. She has lost more and put that back on.
Anyway, you are so fab, you and 666. That must be such a great feeling to have gotten that off.
xxx

aw THANKS Clarri! I am very pleased with myself, i was a BIG time comfort eater, ate because of any reason at all, sad, happy, stressed, angry, you name it i ate because of it!
I really do find this diet easier than any other because it is restrictive, i cant have a little bit of anything which usually turns into a binge! The councilling is fantastic too....it really helps me to understand where ive been going wrong and the group is SO supportive!!
Good luck to you Clarri, you are such a kind person and deserve to get to your target!

Diane xx

oh...and im officially just "overweight" lol!

i am now lighter than when i originally left LL at xmas, and have 8lbs to go and i will have reached my 2nd target to be my lightest ever adult weight, 12st 4lbs!! Its almost impossible to believe that i WILL acheive my goals and dreams!!! My aim this week is to lose 5lbs and that will be 2 stone in 5 weeks! Fingers crossed girlies!!

love Diane xx
Thats great Diane, you sound really happy at the moment. You have a achieved some wonderful goals so you should be really proud of yourself. :clap:

You are such an amazing source of inspiration to anyone who reads your diary, including me. :worthy:

I am sure you will achieve your next goal of 5lbs next week, let nothing get in your way and that your dreams come true. ;)

Love Gemma
xx

Thanks Gemma,
you always have such kind and encouraging words:D
I do hope that my diary can inspire others and help them in any way possible:)
I find great pleasure in hearing people are acheiving their goals and enjoying their weight loss journeys, we all know they are not always smooth sailing and we can all really struggle at times but so long as we dont lose sight of what we really want, we will get there:D

I was working again tonight (do deliveries for indian takeaway) And the 1st couple of weeks doing this while on plan i found it quite difficult with the smell of all the yummy food, but tonight, it really didnt bother me AT ALL:p

I am pleased with myself and looking forward to the weeks ahead of having a new body every week:)

Love Diane xx

Hey JB

How are you doing? Have you had to go on a shopping spree yet with your new look shape? x

Hi Linz!
I have vowed not to go on a shopping spree till i hit target as anything i buy now wont fit for long................heres hoping! lol.
How are you getting on?

How are you Emma? How was your weigh in yesterday?
I am still plodding along quite merrily on abstinence. I have had to realise there are a few issues in my life that have lead to my unhealthy eating habits which i need to address, so that is something i aim to do!

Diane xx

Hello Diane, just wanted to say Happy Week 5, I am sure this week will be a great one for you. :) You are doing really well and come across as a really strong person, I am taking my example from you on the abstinence front. ;) I hope you manage to tackle your food issues, I am sure it can only make you stronger in the long run. :D

Take care
Love Gemma
xx

Hi Diane & everyone
Well done, what fantastic weight loss you have achieved. You must be so proud of yourself. 6lb again is just amazing. I lost 5lb on Monday which I was really pleased with.

I was even happier on Sunday when I went shopping and bought my evening dress and killer heels for the wedding I am going to. Every dress I tried on look quite good on me. If I hadn't joined LL on 6th June I would be the most unhappiest person alive! There was one size 22 dress left and this is what I would have been buying, whether it suited me or not! Whereas I had a large choice of dresses to choose from. The wedding is in Ireland and before I have said to my husband I would go to wedding's or functions in Ireland with him (I of course would always let him buy the flights) and two weeks before the events I would say I am not going I am too fat! How sad is that! There is a slight problem with the killer heels, I can't walk in them, I am wearing them for an hour an evening to get used to them. I must remember to get my ass off of the sofa though and walk around in them!

Take care everyone and keep at it! Remember there is no greating feeling than those pounds falling off.

Yay Diane, well done you. You're an inspiration hun :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Hi Everyone
My diary seems to be getting a little quiet now and not many visitirs anymore, but hey ho on we go.
This Diary has helped me SO much with my weight loss journey and Minimins has been a fantastic way for me to stay motivated and i cant stray from the sight for too long!
Week 6 almost done and dusted!
As ive said before, the diet is really not hard for me..........lbs are melting off, and i cant actually believe i dont look "fat" anymore. My mum is always very honest about my weight and says although i have more weight to lose i really dont look fat anymore! My friends have said the same thing and i know it must be true but its taking time for my head to believe it, dont think i will be able to believe it till im wearing size 10 jeans LOL.

Hey Diane, Well done you for everything you are achieving thats brilliant. I bet you are so happy, that you feel so good and even looking better. :) Its nice that you are having such amazing results with a diet that is truly working for you.

Good Luck with your weigh-in, I 'm actually excited and can't wait to find out what you have lost this week.

Fingers crossed.
Love Gemma
xx

Back