Jellybabies DIARY...after LL...on to my new lifestyle change!

Oh well done you!!! You should be very proud. xx

:party0011::party0049::party0011::party0049:
Well done Diane :D
I'm going to weigh myself at Boots today, still have another week till my official weigh in at the hospital though :rolleyes:
xxx

Thankyou everyone! I am happy that the weight is simply falling off, and i have a new figure each week lol. I am so exited about the fact that for the 1st time in my life, i really am going to be a slim person!!! I never thought in my wildest dreams that that would be possible for me!! But i have learned that if you really want something, well........if you work hard enough, you WILL get it!!

Good luck Alli at boots...........x

Hiya Diane, Just want to say congratulations on your wonderful weight loss so far, its brilliant. And you certainly sound really happy about what you achieved and have gained even more confidence. :)

Well done, You really can reach your goals.

Love Gemma
xx

Hey skinny !

I will come post more often so your diary isnt quiet. Thanks fo rthe encouragement it means alot, and yay for you on your loss!

Im back again, Everything is going well.

That thing with Colin, well it was nothing major, just he didnt turn up when he was ment to then didnt call for over a week. and im just not going to take that when i have important life changing stuff to contend with :)
So yep im eating on the diet (its allowed!) just protein really chicken, fish tofu that sort of thing, im doing it this week and seeing what the loss is like on Thursday. But blooming TOTM has started today and it shoudlnt! im only half way through my pill packet :-( so not sure if i will be gaining water weight or not. This losing weight business is reeking havock with my body ;-)

Hope your well, and see i said i would come in more often!

Vic

Hi Vicki, thanks for popping in, its always nice to hear from you! Glad to hear that you are back on track and even allowed something to eat will make it not seem so torturous to you! I look forward to seeing how you do on thursday, hope you have a good loss and am sure you will. This is the week running up to my TOTM and last month i only lost 2lbs so im not expecting too much this week........but would LOVE to lose more than 2lbs so i can be in the 11stone somethings......but well, if it dont happen this week, it WILL next week lol.
As for colin, there are plenty of men out there who dont dissapoint you especially so early on! What a tosser!
Anyway Vick, stay strong, stay on the wagon, and hope to hear from you soon

Love Diane xx

Hi Diane
Hope you are well. I've been really busy recently and haven't had much time to log on to the computer. Your weight loss is fab and you must be so happy. Last week I lost 1lb and this week 5lb so I am nearly half way to my goal.

I am going away on holiday on Sunday. I had intended to stick to the plan some days and other days have 3 LL sachets and 1 healthy meal.

The only thing is that I am scared about not finding abstinces again if I do the above. Don't forget this is Day 62 for me and it is the longest I have ever done. I think I could go on holiday and abstain, the only thing is the wedding, I have no wish to sit there and watch every one else having a drink and a good time and me sitting there with a face like a slapped arse! Don't forget the wedding is going to be a four day booze up without the children. I know that I am the only one who can answer this but I would appreciate your thoughts. Good luck on Thursday.

Hey Diane, wishing you all the best this week and hope you have a nice weight loss. I will be away for a few days, but will be thinking of you and supporting you in spirit.

Take care, keep up the amazing job you are doing. :D

Love Gemma
xxx

Hello hello heloo............am back Vicki!
Been pretty busy lately so not had much time to come on, sorry.
well last Thursday weigh in and i lost 1lb!!! Was slightly dissapointed and had an extra bar!!!! What a rebellious child i am LOL. To be honest i never really let it get to me, had hoped for more than 2lbs so i could be in the 11 stone something bracket, but oh well.........hopefully this week!!
How are u doing Vicki? I will need to go visit your diary!
Thanks for your well wishes as always Gemma.
Emma, sorry that i never got to give you any advice, i hope you made the right decision for you and had a good time! Let me know how it went!

Love Diane xx

hi vik and clarri!
Yes am feeling pretty good about myself, but waiting till target to post piccies!! I have underwear shots of me at my heaviest and have vowed to post them and new ones once at target, so watch this space ladies, it shouldnt be too long!! Yip 5lbs off this week only another 6lbs and i will be considered a healthy weight according to bmi! Its really hard to believe that i come such a long way in such a short space of time, acheiving results that my mind thought impossible! I hope i can inspire people just like i have been inspired!

Back