Jellybean33's food diary - EE from home

Keep going jellybeans!

It's always nice to see the results in clothes etc and not just on the scales.

Definitely! Just had dinner (early as we tend to eat with the kids) so feeling satisfied again for now!!!

WEEK 8 - MONDAY

B - chocolate porridge and strawberries (hex a and b) made using dark chocolate almond milk (alpro) as my hex a....oh my lord - yum! This stuff is amazing...lovely in the porridge, lovely cold and lovely warm!!! Taste reminds me of the chocolate milk you're left with after cocoa pops!

L - bit of a weird mix...tuna, 2 x boiled eggs, spinach watercress and rocket salad, cherry toms and beetroot! Toffee Muller light.

S - a few bites of Lily's apple and 2 x mini alphabet biscuits (esp 0.5 syns)

D - beef and mushroom stew with parsnips and roast potatoes.

Syns = 0.5
Hex a =√ alpro chocolate milk ...hell yeah!!!
Hex b = √

Some pics...

Attachments

• 1425321860714.jpg
    1425321860714.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 30
  • 1425321959095.jpg
    1425321959095.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 1425321969974.jpg
    1425321969974.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 32
Oooh! Goes to add choc alpro to online shop lol

WEEK 8 - TUESDAY

B - FF Yogurt, blueberries and strawberries

S - latte (1/2 hex a)

L - tomato, mushroom and ham omelette, an apple and an alpen bar (1/2 hex b)

S - a few bits of cooked chicken

D - spag bol with other 1/2 hex a cheese on top

S - alpen bar for other 1/2 hex b (btw I keep saving an alpen for an evening snack and forgetting about it...the joy that comes when I realise I can have an alpen for FREE is indescribable!!! Haha!)

Syns = 0, yes, big fat zero!!!! Yay!
Hex A = √
Hex B = √

Having a bit of a whirlwind kinda week with my sw thoughts....after a really good loss last week (4lb) and actually beginning to feel a bit more confident and slim, I'm now just REALLY impatient to reach target weight (which was initially 10st 3lb, but I'm thinking I'm gonna wanna loose more, maybe aim for 9st 10??? Or just aim to be a size 10???)

Today's piccies...

I ate far too much spag bol for dinner (although didn't finish the plate luckily!)....was so hungry I pretty much inhaled it haha!

Attachments

• 1425417816693.jpg
    1425417816693.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 25
  • 1425417851797.jpg
    1425417851797.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 33
Hi Katie! Pinch away...most of my ideas are ones I've pinched off others anyway haha!

Banana pancakes for breakfast...delicious! 1 banana mashed, mix in 2 eggs and a bit of sweetener, then cook like you would normal pancakes.

Technically 5 syns per mashed/cooked banana, but I'm not gonna count it a) cos I think it's a stupid rule, b) I served with super free anyway c) i shared with the kids so wiuld prob only be 3-4 syns anyway d) even if I did count it, I'd be in her my syn allowance for today e) I'm stubborn!!!

Attachments

• 1425460069719.jpg
    1425460069719.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 32
Lol... I love your reasoning!! ;)

I'm gonna have to try some of that milk I think sound delish!!!

Oh, it's devine! X

Looks lovely, maybe this is how I can get bananas in my diet!

Tried the choc milk porridge this morning, amazeballs!

Looks lovely, maybe this is how I can get bananas in my diet!

Tried the choc milk porridge this morning, amazeballs!

Glad you liked it! :)

Haha, yes maybe this could be your answer! Xx

WEEK 8 - WEDNESDAY

B - banana pancakes served with vanilla quark and strawberries

L - sw crustless quiche (if you haven't tried this it's definitely worth a try...was unexpectedly delicious- recipe of the sw site) with salad, followed by tea and alpen (1/2 hex b and most of hex a for cheese in the quiche)

S - apple and a bit more quiche

D - chicken, bacon, pea and onion rissotto

S - chocolate orange options and alpen bar (1/2 hex b) Gemsta, I can see why the orange hot choc (1.5 or 2 syns??) features so frequently in your diary...it was yummy!

Then just had an apple pie Muller light (0.5 syns)

Syns = 2 or 2.5
Hex a = √
Hex b = √

Weigh in tomorrow...I'm intrigued... Think I've been quite good this week- had a few treats over the weekend, but low syn days otherwise. We'll see.

Looks good. Though vanilla quark is syned I believe. If it's the lake district one its 2 per 100g.

Good luck for wi, I'm sure you'll be fine x

Back