Jellybean33's food diary - EE from home

Well today I made these... Very, very naughty! I kept picking to spoon and tasted a quarter of one of the 'incomplete' ones (most have an Oreo biscuit at the bottom and a mini one on top, but I ran out of oreos so made a few without).

Attachments

• 1425073951812.jpg
    1425073951812.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 42
WEEK 8 - FRIDAY

B - Muller light and some strawberries

S - spoon licking antics

L - left over carbonara, raw carrot and a pear

S - alpen (1/2 hex b)

D - mushy pea curry, rice, peas and sweet corn
Pud - 1/4 of an incomplete cupcake (see above post)

Syns = guess around 10?? Maybe 15??
Hex A = √ in teas and coffee
Hex B =√ just realised I've only had 1/2 so gonna go get an alpen now!

Yeah, sorry for the torture!

OMG Jellybean...those cupcakes look fab! :17729:

Thanks! I'm quite chuffed with them! Never been very good at piping those so they're not very even!

I used to bake loads! But I dare not anymore and your piping is well neat..lol.

Just tasted one...yummy! And 1 more tomorrow then 3 very, very syn free days Mon til weigh in Thurs am will be required as we're also having Chinese take away tonight :-/

Hadn't baked anything for ages...had missed it a bit actually!

WEEK 8 - SATURDAY

Away with the parents this weekend for my mum's bday so lots of syns.

B - tomato and ham omelette with spinach.

L - leek and potato soup with 2 x wm bread, and my 1/2 hex a cheese. Homemade soup, but mum had put cream in it.

S - one of my Oreo cupcakes

D - Chinese takeaway (beef and cashew nuts, egg fried rice and duck pancakes) plus a large glass of rose :-/

Syns = too many to think about
Hex a = √
Hex b =√

Has been yummy, but at the same time I'm quite looking forward to being back on plan when we get home!

Just enjoy your time away...back on it again once home. I've had a blow out too..lol..

Yeah absolutely! After all, it's meant to be a lifestyle choice, not a diet. And in every day life we will have social engagements and a weekend away here and there to deal with...just good practise really!

I think you did really well yesterday with food you chose not to have the whole day off plan even though you knew a meal would be, that is hard to do I think.

Ah thanks happy holidays! In fact that's where I went wrong last time (valentines weekend) cos I just had a 'what the heck approach! And I think when you do this, it's also harder to get back on plan... The more naughty I've been, the more naughty foods I crave!

Banana and ff yogurt for breakfast! Back on it (with an Oreo cupcake for my syns!).

Lol.. the more naughty I've been the more guilty I feel..lol... Oh well... life's too short to worry about it... back to it today :)

WEEK 8 - SUNDAY

B - ff yogurt and banana

L - scrambled egg on 1 x hex b wm bread, an apple, filled by tea and another Oreo cupcake (counting that as all of today's syns.

S - hex b cereal bar (strictly speaking it prob doesn't count as a hex b, but it needed using so gonna count it)

D - bit of a weird one cos we've just got home and have no food in so I did a rice dish with turkey breast, bacon, cooked red and yellow peppers, chicken stock and thyme. Fully expected the hubby to moan, but he said it was really tasty!

Syns = 10-15 at a guess
Hex a = √ in teas and coffee
Hex b =√

D - bit of a weird one cos we've just got home and have no food in so I did a rice dish with turkey breast, bacon, cooked red and yellow peppers, chicken stock and thyme. Fully expected the hubby to moan, but he said it was really tasty!

That sounds yum! I love it when you just sort of throw stuff together and it turns out really well!

Hello my lovelies! Trying to do low carb/low syn days til weigh, but all I can think about is food... and hot chocolate... and more food!!!! I CAN do this!

Tried on my old 'skinny' work trousers earlier though, expecting them to be a bit tight still, but they fit like a glove, so that was a nice reminder that sw does and IS working!!! Xx

Back