Jellybean33's food diary - EE from home

It is my fav! Options Belgian Choc, Orange , 11g serving (the sachets are this size, so I just weight out 11g = 1½

I don't really get the syns...cos the sachet says 38cals which would round up to 40 and therefore 2 syns, but guessing it's the syn tool online that says 1.5? Does it put all the options ones at 1.5 or just some?

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about the vanilla quark... So say 0.5 syns extra.

Well, I just weighed (normally do it after breakfast, so might check again then, but can't see it helping) and I've put on 2lb... Soooo upset :-( Yes I had a few treats at the weekend, but the rest of the week I haven't had more than 5 syns a day and some days none! I cut out carbs at lunch time for 3 days too! I guess all I can put it down to is loosing 4 lb last week after not eating much the 2 days before weigh in due to toothache? But that brings me back to less than a stone lost and unchecked my mini target of getting to 10st 8lb :-( :-(

Well got an eesp week planned for next mon-fri so maybe that'll give me a boost!

Don't be disheartened...The scales were having an off day surely!
It could be many reasons why. All you can do is keep going! You are doing great!!

Yeah, that's what it says online. I think that the 20 cal 1 syn thing is just rule of thumb and will always over compensate rather than undercut to protect weight losses. I've just looked for you at the others and the following Belgian Choc are all 1.5 syns for 11g Caramel, Coconut, Ginger, Hazelnut, Mint, Orange, Turkish Delight & Vanilla, as long as they are the regular Belgian Choc and not the the Indulgence Belgian Choc.

I know it's hard, but try not beat yourself up too much. I know that won't make you feel any better, but plan and look forward to your EESP next week now... I'd be amazed if you don't get a loss with it! :)

Thanks ladies... exactly what I needed to hear!

On a plus, my hubby lost 5lb this week!!! His first proper weigh in (although he's been on plan for 10 days)!

That's great! I bet he's chuffed! Hope you see a loss! :)

He was really pleased, and I'm glad as I think it'll spur him on!

WEEK 9 - THURSDAY

B - FF yogurt with apple and cinammon

L- Bfree wrap pizza (hex b and hex a) was totally yummy! Followed by a banoffee pie Muller (1 syn)

S - raw carrot and a whitworths berry and white chocolate shot (3 syns)

D - meatballs and penne pasta in a tomato and onion sauce with 20g reduced fat cheddar (3 syns)

Gonna start being more strict about sunning milk in tea/coffee, so milk syns= 2 (4 cups at 0.5 syns each)

Probably have a hot chocolate before pilates too (2 syns)

Syns = 11
Hex a = √
Hex b = √

Weigh in = +2lb bringing me back up to 10 st 10lb :-(

Last edited:
WEEK 9 - FRIDAY

B - chocolate porridge (1/2 hex a) with raspberries

L - mushroom and garlic pasta n sauce with a sprinkle of cheese (1/2 hex a) followed by an apple and some strawberries

S - raw carrot

D - egg, bacon, beans and sw chips (haven't had sw Chios for a while and oh my god I love them!!!)

Treat Friday!!! I'd planned this for about a week and it was lush! Included...

Options salted caramel 2 syns
Freddo 5 syns
Flump 1.5 syns
Whitworths biscuit shot 3 syns
= 11.5 syns and I have to say I felt a little sick at the end...next time I think I'd leave one element out!!!

Milk in tea and coffee= 1.5 syns

Syns = 13
Hex A = √
Hex B = √

Feel like I've been really naughty tonight, but I have stuck to my allowances well! Maybe cos I've done flexi synning lots I'm used to days having little or no syns!

Friday night treat time...

Attachments

• 1425674092779.jpg
    1425674092779.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 43
Have to agree re the SW chips had them last night and seemed like ages since I'd had them with the EESP days..lol..

What are those Whitworth shot things? I've seen you mention them before :)

They are a little packet of (usually) dried fruit or nuts and chocolate or biscuit. And most are about 3 syns. Xx

So, I had a cheeky weigh in this morning and I'm back down to 10 St 8lb!!!! How foes that happen?? I've used way more syns and eaten more the last two days!

Anyway let's hope it hangs around til Thursday for weigh in...hope I haven't scared it off!!

The less you eat the more likely your body will go into starvation mode and keep hold of fat etc just in case. X

Keep at it! I'm sure I've said it before, but I always know when I've not ate enough..whether it be food, syns or fluids :)

Hi jellybean, just subscribing. Love your diary x​

Thanks all! I think it must be not having enough to eat!

Hi TraceyH! Thanks!

Just been into Iceland and got a syn green tikka for Wednesday when Hubby's out for the evening and some syn free sausages...we're having sausage sandwich for a late lunch as have been out and about with the kids! And while waiting for it to cook, I'm having pombears with my syns!! :)

Mmmmm... I quite like sausages! Had some earlier myself :) I had the tikka in the week and not sure it was because I had it with broccoli, peas and green beans but the sauce was a bit watery but was ok taste wise, but then I don't think any curries are a patch on the indian whether they be shop brought o home made..lol..

Back