Jellybean33's food diary - EE from home

WEEK 9 - TUESDAY

B - Overnight oats (using quark and almond essence) with raspberries - 1st hex b

L - speed soup with left over gammon in it, 1 slice wm bread 1/2 second hex b, a satsuma

S - went to my friend's for tea and had a Morrison's cherry bakewell scone (shared with the boy). No idea how many syns, but saying 10 to be on the safe side???

D - hunters chicken with hex a cheese, swede mash and green beans

P ud - 2/2 hex b chocolate and fudge alpen which I blitzed in the microwave for 20 secs first

Milk in tea and coffee - 2 syns

Was gonna have my sweets too, but put them back in the fridge cos they didn't go with a cuppa tea! We'll see if I have them later - will count 1.5 syns in case I do!

Syns = 13.5 (poss only 12???)
Hex a = √
Hex b x 2 = √

Feeling a bit 'fat' again now...at the weekend I felt slimmer, so now I'm worrying I'm not gonna loose my gain from last week, and questioning whether using so many of my syns each day is a good thing or not/ whether eesp is working for me or not???!!! We'll have to let the scales decide I guess!

Anywho, pics...

Attachments

• 1426017166519.jpg
    1426017166519.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 1426017179229.jpg
    1426017179229.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 1426017189980.jpg
    1426017189980.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 45
Hi autumnflower!

I was a bit like that with the eesp days, but once I'd worked out some meal ideas and got my highlighter out to check I had 1/2 s and 1/2 p, I was well away!

I was expecting to find them really hard, but so far haven't and haven't felt hungry...this is why I'm wondering if it's actually working!!!

And, I know tmi, but I think I'm a bit constipated, which probably doesn't help this 'heavy' feeling! Oh well, if the results don't show on the scales this/next week, at least I can say I tried!

Got that impending feeling of dread about weigh in tomorrow :-/

Laxatives quick! Before weigh in to get it shifted!

I still think you may well be surprised! I feel fat every week!...lol.. I'm kinda wishing I'd done a few EESP days again this week, don't feel like I've lost anything this week, really hope it's not a STS again. I think it's becoming a bit of a habit now...lol..

Yeah, I feel a bit stuck in a rut Gemsta...think this last 10lb is gonna be hard to shift!!! Oh well, I'll just keep sticking to plan, be it ee or sp, and see what happens! If this week shows no progress, I'm gonna try a week of sticking to 10 syns ish.

Laxatives quick! Before weigh in to get it shifted!

Haha! I've dug out a 'fibrogel' sachet that I might drink later...weigh in is tomo morn :-o

Little One....this will be me lol!!!

Attachments

• 1426072198754.jpg
    1426072198754.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 27
Hahahahahaha!

Got anusol ready?!

WEEK 9 - WEDNESDAY - EESP DAY

B - Magic pancakes made using quark as my 'p', hex b oats and strawberries as my 's', with a teaspoon on nutella (2 syns) drizzled on top...maybe my new fave breakfast (and I reckon it'd be even nicer with Muller light instead of quark)

L - sw crustless quiche (hex a for the cheese), raw carrots and cucumber.

S - alpen (1/2 second hex b) and an apple, then 2 x rich tea fingers (2 unnecessary syns, only ate them cos I was getting the kids one each!!!)

D - sw tikka ready meal and cauliflower rice - I was really impressed ...it was HUGE and the chicken was really tender! Would def have again! And a couple of sw sweets after (say 1 syn)

S - options butterscotch hot choc (2 syns) with 12.5g anchor light squirty cream (0.5 syns) and 5g mini marshmallows (1 syn)

Milk in teas and coffees = 1.5 syns

Syns = 9
Hex a =√
Hex b x 2= just realised I've got 1/2 of one of my hex b's left!

Weigh in tomo and I couldn't feel any more nervous after my gain last week! Feel bloated and heavy. Also feel like I've eaten loads this week, even though I've been to plan! And interestingly, think I'm finding sp days easier than a normal ee day??!! Think it's the extra hex b that does it! Although I do miss my pasta a bit!

Nearly forgot pics...

Attachments

• 1426107338044.jpg
    1426107338044.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 1426107350935.jpg
    1426107350935.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 35
  • 1426107361526.jpg
    1426107361526.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 1426107372284.jpg
    1426107372284.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 34
-3lb woooooohooooo! Bringing me to 10st 7.2lb! That means I've lost the 2 I'd put on, plus an extra 1lb...which is what I was secretly hoping would be the case!!!

So, I think I'll aim to do a couple of sp days a week and keep syns to 10-15 ish and see what happens next week!

So relieved!

-3lb woooooohooooo! Bringing me to 10st 7.2lb! That means I've lost the 2 I'd put on, plus an extra 1lb...which is what I was secretly hoping would be the case!!!

So, I think I'll aim to do a couple of sp days a week and keep syns to 10-15 ish and see what happens next week!

So relieved!

Amazing! I think I need to try this sp! need to get my head around it first though lol . Pics looking great!

Thanks hun!

I actually quite like the sp days, cos I like having the 2 hex b's! Think I'll do them 2-3 days a week. Once you get your head around them, they are fairly easy to plan for, but I have nearly slipped up a couple of times- nearly ate sweet corn yesterday as I'd cooked too much for the kids, and while I'm sure eating sweet corn wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to happen, I also picked up a Muller and contemplated it, without thinking (no yogurt on sp days!).

See! What did I tell ya! It's is nice having the extra b for sure...I just miss my spuds too much! :cry:..lol...

Well done! So pleased for you :D

Back