Jemmas weight loss diary

Yea it is... Just give me a list of places u like n foods u like there and I will pp them all for u xx

Ok :) xx

am gona try and weigh at home i dont know if am gona be able to have will power fingers crossed yous are all doing brilliant x

U can totally do it xx

Lost mine moving :( seen my shopping guide around somewhere but I use calculator on phone all the time as it's so easy! x

Georgina I WI at home too.. There's lotza threads on here of WI groups.. Find one that does the day you've chosen and do yer WI with them.. For me it has the same affect of standing on the scales in front of the WW leader.. you still have to share yer WI so want it to be a good one.. GL..
Jemma I thought EOG was a restaurant I'd not heard of too.. Yer not alone lol..
As for eating out.. Just get chicken/fish.. ask for sauce on the side and just dont have mash (its most likely to have been made with cream or butter) Have some zero pp soup before you leave so your not so hungry going.. and have yer low pp omlette for lunch so ya'v not used up much before and ya'v loads of pp's to get ya thru.. But its yer bday.. have something you really want and you'll really enjoy.. Its not gona be a regular thing so feck it :D x

hey Jemma ...hows u today? x

Thanx dubchick : ) hey Jem I'm good just at work drinking lots of water n running to loo every 5 mins lol how u getting on? Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yea it is... Just give me a list of places u like n foods u like there and I will pp them all for u xx

Think iv decided on Chinese for my bday....gonna go to the pictures then Thers a Chinese next Door it's a buffet which I think might be a very bad idea coz il wanna eat everything in sight lol!!! Cud u look up some points for me pretty please whenever u get chance? I'd usually have if it was a buffet crispy seaweed, a few prawn toast, duck and pancakes with hoisin sauce ( this is my fave I'd normally have loads if this!!! Hope it's not too high!!!) sweet n sour chicken n rice n maybe a few chips oh an a few chicken satay the ones on the skewers : ) god I sound like a right greedy mare!!!! Lol sounds a lot wen u write it down lol but I'd only have a bit of everything xx

It's my bday next wed so was trying to think of something low in points but then thought bugger it it's my bday n il have what I want lol but least if I no how many points iv ha il no how bad iv gone over n try n do lot of exercise to get points back!! Am at a BBQ on the sat as well n then off out into town on night out for bday so can't see a loss that week lol xx

I'm good too Jemma have only managed 1L of water today so far and not running to the loo toooo much ..plan on drinking more this coming week tho ..hope wi is kind to you x

Back