Jemmas weight loss diary

I had a day trip to Fuerteventura from Lanzer but thats all. My sister went there though and enjoyed. I am quite a quiet person on hols so that'd prob suit me down to the ground!
Been to Killarney a few times myself, really lovely spot! Great food... national park is lovely for a walk too... I had blisters on me feet one day haha. And you can rent bikes and go off on them as well. I loved it there :)

Where are you Jemma?? So quiet here!! Come baaaaack to Minimins! x

We were there for a week.. Was just me and Jono so it was perfect.. Tho we'd have liked a late bar but it was fine (latest bar was 1am but I think we were the only ppl in it!!) We had a great time.. Besides this year it was my fav holiday.. We laughed the whole week long.. And I had him all to myself for a whole week.. Was great :D

Aww,that's very sweet Dubchick! Killarney's great...just up the road from me so we go there alot. Great craic.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh really tras? You'll hav to tell me where to go n where to avoid.. :D
Have been before but it was years ago now.. And with the girls.. So it'll be a different kinda night this time.. lol
The name of the hotel escapes me rite now.. I think its the Brehon Hotel...

I stayed in Victoria House one time and some other place that I cant remember the other time. Been to Cork as well tras but only for 1 day/night so didnt see much! Went to fota wildlife park though... fab! Killarney is awesome though...

Ooh,the brehon is lovely!
Sarah,I live right by Fota,I pass it on my walk. We go there all the time,we have a yearly pass.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lanzarote is my only ever hol abroad! It was lush but the all Inc food in our hotel was awful!!

Where are u Jemma??? Xxx

Yeah I'm pretty worried about all inclusive. I did have all inclusive once in majorca and it was grand but I usually self cater in lanzarote. Hopefully it'll be okay-ish. I enjoy eating out for dinner on hols anyway :D (*imagines the terrible gain on returning*)
Jemma, you're way too quiet? ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

When do u go hun?I'm jealous lol! X

Not till november, winter holiday for my mums 50th! Can't wait :D x mmm cocktails...

MrsLmc said:
ohhh get the strawberry daquires in Lanzarote...they make them with fresh strawberries. mmmmm

I know, I had one last time I was over... Aren't they FAB?! Can't wait to test all the cocktails again heehee ;) xx

MrsLmc said:
My god I was addicted to them. I had one one day with my breakfast lol

HAHAHA! I actually laughed out loud at that one... Excellent :)

Lol I want daiquiris for brekkie! Fab!!!! Xx

Haha! That's one way to get your 5-a-day ;)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I can think of lots of other ways
- appletini
-peach snaps
-malabu and pineapple
and so on....

I'm in!!

MrsLmc said:
I can think of lots of other ways
- appletini
-peach snaps
-malabu and pineapple
and so on....

Oh my god... Laughing away here. You're gas hon! Must write these down for hols and use "5-a-day" as my excuse :p xx

Back