Jemmas weight loss diary

Ooo y dnt u go gt urself a liitle milkyway kitkat or curlywurly all 3 pp :)

i like poaches with beans oh iv never had thortons why dony u have a vew u deserve a treat hun x

You've strong willpower.. I just resisted apple tart and cream here at work... Sigh... Reeeeally wanted some heehee. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

HAHAHA! Cheeky scut! The girl who brought in the apple tart and cream is a rake... Like REALLY thin... That put me off eating it even more. I might let myself have the WW mini roll that's been in my desk all week... With a cup-o-scald (tae... Tea lol). :) x

well done on resitin the goodys loool i find if i do resist the urge is with me all day esp if i want it and no matter what by the next day iv had it loool x

Well done for resisting the choccies!! Eugh I know what you mean my OH is slim and not an ounce of fat all muscle and eats soo much. Last week in one day he ate cereal, fried breakfast, garlic fries and pizza slice, steak and cheese melt, choc ice cream cone, oven chips and steak pie!! I weigh more than him lol he is partly a reason I got fat his massive portions! X

well iv had 2 ww choc eclaires werent defrosted propely but still gorjis taste like ice cream my mate has them frozen all the time i hope i dont have a dodgey stomach lool x

starkissedx said:
Well done for resisting the choccies!! Eugh I know what you mean my OH is slim and not an ounce of fat all muscle and eats soo much. Last week in one day he ate cereal, fried breakfast, garlic fries and pizza slice, steak and cheese melt, choc ice cream cone, oven chips and steak pie!! I weigh more than him lol he is partly a reason I got fat his massive portions! X

Ah look... Tell me about it. I gained all my weight when I was with my previous OH. He's SO thin and eats TONS. In fact I have to look at his thin-ness every day still because we work together. My OH now could actually do with losing weight aswell as me, he eats tons also so I'm having to have lots of will power. At lunch he had fried chicken with chips and coleslaw and a can of coke... Sigh... I had soup lol :p x

It annoying isn't it! My boyfriend eats what he wants and is so toned! That's why I am so large lol!!! He always cooks massive portions and unhealthy things! X

Ah look... Tell me about it. I gained all my weight when I was with my previous OH. He's SO thin and eats TONS. In fact I have to look at his thin-ness every day still because we work together. My OH now could actually do with losing weight aswell as me, he eats tons also so I'm having to have lots of will power. At lunch he had fried chicken with chips and coleslaw and a can of coke... Sigh... I had soup lol :p x

I feel your pain ha he is having dominos pizza and then instead of getting wedges at dominos drives to chippy on way back and picking up a large cheesy chips...im having a ww bolognaise and salad...eugh ha. I hope when he hits 30 he loses his super metabolism and needs to diet :D

Lol, my guy is hitting 30 next year... he's 5 years older than me and I think his metabolism is already getting outta kilter. He can no longer eat like a 19 year old and get away with it methinks. He'll be going on propoints soon LOL. He eats about 3 times as much food as me for nearly every meal... cant be good!! Never mind. We'll be skinny minis soon and looking fab ;) :D x

Back