Jemmas weight loss diary

Look at you go jemma! Workin' it, ownin' it!! Woop! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

The amazing disappearing woman!!! Congrats on ur loss chick... Not managed to catch up on everything! How much are u hoping to lose in total? Xx

Doing great! how long has it taken to get that loss? thats about what ive got left to go, i no itll go slower tho :( x

your doin fab Jemma ...well done on the excercise x

It's took me four weeks to loose 1 stone 4. Realy wanna loose another 3 next week to get to a stone n a half!! Xx

Such a great loss so far, you're one of my inspirations on here chick :D x

Aww thanx Sarah!!! I don't think iv ever bin anyone's inspiration before lol!!! Marnie iv not realy got a proper goal weight just wanna loose a few stone defo n then see how I feel. What about u? Xx

We seriously need adsa in ROI. Asda seems to have everything lol!! I don't like the go ahead biccies with yogurt so I prob won't like the yogurt belvitas. Think I'll stock to milk and cereal NOM NOM NOM! :D x

Asda were in the loop for buying out Superquinn last week Sarah.. Lost out at the very end.. God damn.. Hopefully they'll get over soon tho..

Asda were in the loop for buying out Superquinn last week Sarah.. Lost out at the very end.. God damn.. Hopefully they'll get over soon tho..

Were they!?? Frig sake. That would've been great. Would be good to have an English supermarket with their low prices here... maybe it'd make the others lower their prices. That or they'd just rip us off like tesco is doing. :eek:

We have a few Icelands scattered about......
Ah Asda will get here.. May take another couple of years but they'll get here..
Would have been great if Asda got it... Where in Ireland do you live Sarah? (you may have said before but have no memory this week at all)

I hope it does, there's always talk of it but it never comes to fruition!
I live in louth hon... Wee county lol. Working in monaghan (middle of nowheresville) whereabouts in dublin are ya chick? North, south or city centre? X

I'm in Crumlin hun.. South of the city..
Would you not get to an Asda easy enough up North then? Freeze as much as you can??

FYI girls, you probably already know tho.. The carton of whites freeze really well am told.. So I plan on separating it into smaller quantities and freezing.. So it doesn't go to waste :D
Tho the rate you ear omlettes Jemma am sure yours doesn't go to waste anyway lol x

Well I suppose I could go up handier then a lot of peeps, would be an hours drive though and I drive 2 hours a day a it is so I don't be arsed lol. Our freezer is always jammed... I need a bigger freezer. Yeah the whites freeze really good cuz once opened you're supposed to use em within 3 days I think lol x

Dubchick81 said:
I'm in Crumlin hun.. South of the city..
Would you not get to an Asda easy enough up North then? Freeze as much as you can??

FYI girls, you probably already know tho.. The carton of whites freeze really well am told.. So I plan on separating it into smaller quantities and freezing.. So it doesn't go to waste :D
Tho the rate you ear omlettes Jemma am sure yours doesn't go to waste anyway lol x

Lol defi no chance of them going to waste....just scoffed another one lol xx

Breakfast
Bran flakes 3pp
Skimmed milk 1pp
Strawberries 0pp

Lunch
Wrap 3pp
Ham 1pp
Salad 0pp
Mustard 1pp
Yoghurt 2pp
Banana 0pp