Jemmas weight loss diary

Feels like am always in a rush to get somewhere lol Bin so busy lately not had time to sit still!! How u getting on? Xx

I'm the same! Never get to chill out!

Been a bit snacky last two days but sure will be ok :) x

Me too! I shredded yest but need to get into it x

It's both! It's really good! :) x

I bought that DVD about 4 weeks before my hols (on Carly's recommendation) and its still in the plastic.. Oops..

Gemma I also got those snack-a-jack curls last night!! O. M. G!! They are delicious.. And only 2pp's :O FAB..

Def get it I did it for first time yesterday lasted 20mins but I had a right sweat on and today my arms and thighs are killing ha so it def works! X

Breakfast
Special k 3pp
Milk 1pp
Yoghurt 2pp

Lunch
Wrap 3pp
Ham 2pp
Salad 0pp
Mustard 1pp
Snack a jack curls 2pp

Dinner
Salad 0pp
Anchovies 2pp
Olives 2pp
Feta 2pp

Snacks
Dairylea Dunkers 3pp
Yoghurt 2pp

Enjoy BBQ and night out!

Now ladies unwrap the shred and let's all put it in the machine!!! :) xx

Yea I have weights and a mat! They are useful but u could use tins of beans?! Lol x

U do 3 mins of strength (30secs on one then 1 min of another then repeat - lunges, press ups etc) Then 2 mins of cardio (4 x 30 secs - star jumps, skipping etc) then 1 min abs... There are 3 circuits like that with did exercises/ cardio

Some of it is tough but even if u have to take a little rest it's still amazing!!! Xx

I have been lazy too I did some Zumba for wii and some weights but haven't been to gym since Sunday :( def getting 30 day shred when I get paid on thurs x

I haven't had chance since wed was out wed n thur n today needed to do shopping coz am out all day n night tomorrow! Will have to make a big effort on Sunday xx

Back