Jemmas weight loss diary

I could do it now but I'm feeling duvet and DVD coming on lol better kick my butt tomorrow! X

This is the first night Mr M has been home for ages coz of work and like Marnie I'm chatting to you lot and he's absolutely sparko on the sofa next to me :(

xxx

Lol aren't we all boring ready for bed on a Friday night lol!! I'm so tires today feel like could sleep for a week xx

My OH is on the xbox taking over my tv!!! After I made him dinner after he was out playing football! I think we need a role reversal ha xx

I know, I've even given up on the vodka and gone back on the water, no fun getting sozzled on my own.

xxx

I'm gonna make up for it tomorrow the vodka will be back with a vengeance lol!! My oh is the same always on his daft xbox with his head set on shouting soo loud!!! Like big kids aren't they lol xx

Fighting with my OH at the moment. Not sure I can stick him much longer to be honest. Isn't working out :(
I'm in bed at this time on a friday too!! Madness! I must be getting old! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Aww bless u, they do drive u mad these daft blokes!!! Mines in the good books at the min maybe because he's not here lol no doubt il get a drunken phone call in a few hours asking for a lift home n il tell him to sling it lol xx

Its only been 6 months hon. I was with my ex for 4 years before this guy and I was never as unsure of him as I am of my OH now. So I dunno really. Dunno whether to just end it now and save the grief or not. He keeps doing the same annoying things and hiding things from me for no reason... No matter how many times I say not to. Right now it just doesn't feel right anymore ya know? We'll see. I haven't decided what to do yet. *sad panda*

Ah Sarah that's sad, how long have you been together? If it's not right it's not right:(

xxx

Wer the same argue over stupid things but I can't stay mad at him fir long coz he makes me laugh lol!!! Wev bin together nearly 9 years!!! Sarah I no what u mean he shunt be hiding things from u but only u will no why feels right n what doesn't. Don't b sad : ) xx

My OH can be really immature at times like giving me 'Lads banter' and really sarcastic and non stop jokes. But then I feel bad for shouting at him and we end up making up. Maybe tell him how your feeling and tell him your questioning if you can carry on with the relationship the way it is. Might make him realise he might lose you xx

I know yeah. Just a bit confused I think. Conflicting feelings. We work in the same office. My ex also works there. (makes me sounds like the office slut but I actually met my ex in college and we just happened to both get a job in the same place lol).
Yeah if it doesn't feel right then I'm not sure I can make it right. I feel guilty everytime I have to break up with someone but I just dunno if I can handle the same stupid mistakes constantly. He does make me laugh but in other ways we're really not typically suited, ya know? Tck! Dunno what to do. I'll wait and see how I feel in a few days maybe!! Thanks lovelies :) xx

Back