Jemmas weight loss diary

I love shopping! Just jewellery, bags n shoes u can't get too fat for... But I really love trying to find outfits for other people :)

U will both find something lovely I'm sure :) xx

I'm addicted to bags love them!!! Ooh Carly u should b me a personal shopper lol. Aw Georgina u shud have a holiday what about just a long weekend away somewhere not too far away xx

I love jewellery. Just costumn stuff not expensive. I don't really like shopping so carly you could be my personal shopper too :D.

Georgina you should definately try and get away even for a weekend. Look out for cheap deals. Barcelona is a gorgeous place to visit for a long weekend and can be fairly priced.

Good luck for weigh in tonight xxx

Good luck with the holiday shopping, wish it was me.
Im same as Carly love going shopping for other people especially my girls. They always have lovely clothes and probably too many!!
x

I wanted to go get some new bras today, haven't been measured since I was pregnant, and I think having lost 17 cm off my boobs I should really,

However, all the shops have shut after last nights riots cos more are expected!!

i kno every year i say i wil but i couldnt go alone my mate always goes on breaks with the girl s but i never ever go i dont know what am missin i think if my son would come with me i might just go wwould like turkey ay something 4 me 2 think off lol x

I love the sun but same as Sarah my Irish skin refrains from gaining any tan ha. I love the fake stuff tho ;) I'm going through a dress nightmare at the mo too! Going on a big night out in 2 weeks and saw a gorgeous pair of shoes but can't find a dress/skirt and top to go :(( xx

Well u can't beat a bit of at tropez can u lol that reminds me need to book in fir me spray tan next week before the wedding lol xx

I will be everyone's personal shopper when we hit Manc :) xx

Good luck with WI!
X

Good luck chick xx

You gonna do great today hon, woop! Good luck x

Well just got back fron weigh in n there was no one there!!! There was a few cars waiting outside but no leader.... Must of been cancelled because if the riots, theres bin bit of trouble today near where it is!! Waiting about 15 mins just to see I she was running late but nothing : ( xx

Breakfast
Special k 3pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch
Soup 2pp
Dairylea dunker 3pp

Dinner
Jacket potato 8pp
Tuna 2pp
Mayo 2pp
Salad 0pp
Cheese 3pp