Jemmas weight loss diary

Jemmalb said:
2.5 off!!! Bloody half pound off my 2 stone grr!!! Really pleased spec since was bday week ; ) xx

I KNEW you'd lose!! ;) xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done Gemma, your doing fantastically you'll have to share your secret xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done Gemma! ur doin right well! Inspiration to us all :) xx

Well done for ur amazing loss!!!!! Hope u enjoyed ur cheeky few zz

Thanks guys!! Ruth seen as tho it's after midnight HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope u have a lovely day n a brill night!! Xxx

Forgot to post my diary yday!!

Breakfast
Special k 3pp
Milk 1pp
Banana

Lunch
Wrap 4pp
Ham 2pp
Mustard 1pp
Salad 0pp
Dairylea dunker 3pp

Dinner
WW mushroom stroganoff 8pp

Snacks
2 WW blueberry slices 4pp

Love those blueberry slices!! x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Iv never had em before I don't like buying anything like that coz don't trust myself not to eat full box!! So said just gonna have one, then went back for another....then went back for another but thankfully oh had polished them off lol xx

They are delish. I had one last night (unfortunately I also ate a loop the loop and a galaxy ripple so I think I've gone mad!!) Come and kick me up the arse lol. I gotta be GOOD today!!! xx

What's a loop the loop? Iv just got back the the vets the dog was naughty as always lol took all 3 of us to try n hold him down. He was so good first time he has his injections n kennel cough he was so good but now he's like I no whats coming ha the vet can never belive how giddy he us for an 8 year old anyone would think he's still a puppy lol xx

What's a loop the loop? Iv just got back the the vets the dog was naughty as always lol took all 3 of us to try n hold him down. He was so good first time he has his injections n kennel cough he was so good but now he's like I no whats coming ha the vet can never belive how giddy he us for an 8 year old anyone would think he's still a puppy lol xx

I almost choked on my coffee!! Please tell me you have loop the loops over there??? The ice lolly?
Awwwh... your dog sounds like a wee dote. Think my dog will end up like that too, she's very excitable and puppyish. Shes only 2 but I cant see it wearing off anytime soon lol.

Loop The Loop:

Attachments

• looptheloop.jpeg
    looptheloop.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 66
Du remember zapp lollies? Dint even no if they Do them any mire I always used to get em from the ice cream van lol. Yeah good night soo tired now but got holiday/dress shopping to do : ) xx

I cant believe it. No Loop The Loops? I didnt even know they were an Irish thing? I thought they were English? My god. You have Twisters yes?? x

Back