Jemmas weight loss diary

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hello gorgeous girly!! Dress and bag are stunning and u will be a knock out :) ur hair is shiny, straight and gorgeous! We all wish for somet dif tho lol x

Thanks Carly!! I no never happy with what wev got r we lol I love ur hair colour is gorgeous!! Can't belive in up this early on a sat!! Takes me ages to get ready tho lol!! Well am gonna be eating n drinking a lot today no doubt lol the place ther getting married looks quite posh so am thinking the food is gonna be gorgeous, cant wait lol!!! Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday : ) xx

We always want what we can't have hahaha!! I'm awake too hon and I don't even have a wedding to go to. ;) I just never sleep on anymore since I'm so used to be awake for work. Just gonna lounge around though. You're gonna look amazing, will be waiting for the photos on FB yaay!! :D xXx
Don't worry about the food and drink today by the way hon, we all deserve a day off every so often and you defo deserve one after all the weight you've lost. :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm up and have demolished my first cuppa too already, just mustering the motivation to get dressed and take the dog out

Have a lovely day Jemma! x

I gotta weigh in today yet so will do that soon. ;) Bringing my parents to the airport as they're going on a lovely holiday and I'm left here in smelly ireland lol! Might dye my hair or something. No plans other than that, how boring am I?? :( xx

The bags gorg int it lol was gonna try it on n take a pic but got fake tan on n don't wanna get it on the dress lol will be taking plenty of pics tomorrow il put em all on Facebook. If anyone wants to add me it's Jemma brotherton xx

just sent a friend request on fb x

Thanks babe... I lost 2.5lb which is the most I've ever lost :D xx

Hi I have been following your diary for a few weeks now and have been looking at what you have been eating to get some ideas. Well done on your weight loss you have done brill!!! I have been on ww for 12 wks now and I have lost 1 stone and 9lb it has slowed up the last few weeks so I think I'm gonna change things around cause I guess your body gets used to things!! Have a lovely day today!! Karen xx

Hardi77 said:
Hi I have been following your diary for a few weeks now and have been looking at what you have been eating to get some ideas. Well done on your weight loss you have done brill!!! I have been on ww for 12 wks now and I have lost 1 stone and 9lb it has slowed up the last few weeks so I think I'm gonna change things around cause I guess your body gets used to things!! Have a lovely day today!! Karen xx

Thanks Karen!! Well done on ur loss ur doing fab!! How ru finding it? Xx

I'm finding it ok I haven't lost much weight in the last couple of weeks only a pound I spoke to my leader bout it and she said to vary my diet a little try different things and I also don't weigh things so maybe thats where I'm going wrong

Yeah sometimes it's surprising wen u actually weigh things out!! Past few weeks I keep saying il do more exercise n it's just nit happened again this week lol xx

Enjoy the wedding hun, u will look fabby!
Turn some heads, including your OH! ;-)
Weather looks nice for ya!
Where's wedding at Hun?
X

Jemmalb said:
Yeah sometimes it's surprising wen u actually weigh things out!! Past few weeks I keep saying il do more exercise n it's just nit happened again this week lol xx

I've done NO exercise this week hon lol. We're so bold ;) xx

Wishbird007 said:
Enjoy the wedding hun, u will look fabby!
Turn some heads, including your OH! ;-)
Weather looks nice for ya!
Where's wedding at Hun?
X

It's at a church for the service n than at shrigley hall. Never been there before but looks lovely xx

Thanks babe... I lost 2.5lb which is the most I've ever lost :D xx

:happy096: well done Sarah!!

fingers crossed I do the same or thereabouts tomorrow :rolleyes:

x

azwethinkweiz said:
I've done NO exercise this week hon lol. We're so bold ;) xx

Sarah/Jemma
It appears u guys have amazing weight losses without exercise! So keep it up!
However, if u did more exercise, imagine the weight loss, although sometimes u weigh more cos of ur muscles, if they start to tone up hmmm dilemma!
Xx

Jemmalb said:
It's at a church for the service n than at shrigley hall. Never been there before but looks lovely xx

Oo a hall doo how lovely Hun, oo yes shud be a good doo n will make lovely pics I bet x enjoy x

Have a fab time at the wedding! I went yesterday and planned on staying sober, didn't happen, tracked and used all but 4 of my weeklies lol :)

Back