Jemmas weight loss diary

Weddings are for sharing in the fun n drinking n dancing! So defo have a gud drink a gud dance n some belly laughs Hun!! X

Oh enjoy,great to go to things like that when you feel in control of your weight. Would love an excuse to get dressed up,didn't have one wedding all summer....

I wore some once ended up with just one stuck on at night, the other I used as a funny moustache lol x enjoy Hun x

I once spent 15 minutes trying to take off some false lashes that had already fallen off, I was very very very drunk!

Minxymoo said:
I once spent 15 minutes trying to take off some false lashes that had already fallen off, I was very very very drunk!

Ha I do that with my contacts! Ended up with very bloodshot eyes from trying to pull a contact lense that didn't exsist from my eyes :( ha

Minxymoo said:

Oo Lolz funny Hun x gud job u were drunk otherwise ur eyes wud have hurt! X ;-)

starkissedx said:
Ha I do that with my contacts! Ended up with very bloodshot eyes from trying to pull a contact lense that didn't exsist from my eyes :( ha

Ouch!!!

Lol i never wear my contact wen gttin drunk simply becoz i no inwud have a nightmarengttin them out id rather jst be a bit blind lol my eyes arent tht bad newy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Enjoy the wedding!!! We need piccies :) lol

Well done Sarah!!!

Welcome Hardi! Well done on ur loss so far!

Xx

Agh thanks Carly I have also been following ur diary it's really good to get ideas of what other people eat and to get a bit of support!! Ur doin well as well x

Hi Jemma
Hope ur well, n recovering from ur wedding
X

Hi jem, just been looking at wedding pics on fb! Looks like u had a lovely day! Hope ur not feeling too fragile tod after all the voddies! Haha xx

you looked gorgeous Jemma!!

x

Looking gorgeous in the wedding pics :) x

Back