Jemmas weight loss diary

Thanks girls!! Had a great day it was soo lovely!! Drank n ate faar too much tho n spent yday recovering lol!! Tried to be good yesterday even tho felt really rough! Went to see planet of the apes n even resisted popcorn!! Hope ur all good : ) xx

Just saw the photos on FB, you look fab hon... You've such a pretty photogenic face :) Bride looked gorge too!
Back on the diet now, gonna smash it again this week yes? ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi jem, added u on fb, hope that's ok? I wanna see the pics Hahahaha x

Aw I not on FB Hun x I can't see any photos x glad u had a brill day n ooo u saw POA I hope to c it on Wednesday x

u did well resisting popcorn with a hangover! Haha! What did u think of film? I thought it was right good! Tano I'm on fb too! Kerry Baldwin, add me if ya like xx

Hi Jemma gonna add you on Fb if that's ok I wanna c ur pics too!! Glad u had a fab time!! I went to the cinema yesterday and I watched inbetweeners it was really good x

azwethinkweiz said:
Just saw the photos on FB, you look fab hon... You've such a pretty photogenic face :) Bride looked gorge too!
Back on the diet now, gonna smash it again this week yes? ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yes back on the wagon lol god knows what will happen at wi on wed feel like put on coz feel really bloated! Wanted to get to my 2 n a half stone before I went away but only got this weeks wi and next week so not feeling confident!! Xx

Look wot I found Jemma !

image-2578109646.jpg

Those toffee lollies, they were called zzap then pzzazz now they r wassup! Omg lol x

Lol The lollies are from our ice cream man x

I've never seen that icepop in my entire life LOL!

Jemma
Any chance of u putting a photo on ur profile Hun x I'd love to see the wedding x

Here's some pics of the venue. Tried to find a pic where u can see my full dress but can't find one, am sure my friend will have one but here's on of me n the bride : ) xx

Attachments

• image-3915873715.jpg
    image-3915873715.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 45
  • image-2023941393.jpg
    image-2023941393.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 42
  • image-4280290033.jpg
    image-4280290033.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 48
  • image-2354307274.jpg
    image-2354307274.jpg