Jemmas weight loss diary

Haha I know mrs m!! She goes out bloody eating meals n downing vodka n pulls a 3 n half out of the bag ;-) haha just gel xx

Jemmalb said:
I lost 3.5!!! Am over the moon only need 1.5 next week my last wi before my hols to get my 2 n half stone!! Xx

Wow ur ace at this aren't u hun!! Fabulous well done xxx

I lost 3.5!!! Am over the moon only need 1.5 next week my last wi before my hols to get my 2 n half stone!! Xx

That's my girl.. Well done.. Delighted for ya hun.. That's great news :D You can DEFO do the 2.5stone... :D

Jemma you have done amazing!!

I'm gonna follow your diary and steal ideas lol

Some Qs- how much do u exercise a week? How much water do u drink a day?

Any other tips??? :)

I always try n drink at least 2 litres of water a day, I take a litre in to work with me n then drink a litre at hone. Found it hard at first but it's fine now n doesn't seem a lot coz it's spread out during the day. I hardly do any exercise at all every week I keep saying am gonna make an effort to do more but it's not happening lol am not one of these ppl who likes exercise. Wen I first started WW I did try n at least take the dog for a ling walk every day but the long walks seem to have gotten shorter lol xx

Ok thanks chick I'm gonna try the Jemma school of weight loss ;)

I find it hard drinking lots in work- I'm a teacher and u can't just leave the kids ( they'd kill each other ) lol

:) here goes to a good week

I just take a big bottle n have it on my desk n sip it all day, really do think water helps am running to the loo all the time tho lol xx

Jemma- 3.5!! That's fantastic!
Leb,I'm a teacher too and bring a sports bottle to school- drink the bottle between each break and then refill it. Problem is the weeing! Had to train my bladder as can't just run off mid class.

Well done on your loss...3.5lbs is AMAZING!! Keep up the good work xx :)

Just looked back on your diary to see what's working for you (cos something really is!!) and see that you don't eat much rubbish and that your snacks are generally very healthy - bar the vodka! Is this always the way? My diary is full of chocolate treats- usually within my pp but I def sacrifice some dinner to accommodate my sugar cravings. Makes sense that eating olives and oatcakes would make you lose faster than someone eating their way through the cookie jar.

Yeah suppose ur right lol I'm usually pretty good during the week n don't really eat stuff like crisps n chocolate, il have the odd packet of snack a jacks so still feels Like am eating crisps but can't remember the last time actually ate a bar if chocolate!! I wudnt go without tho if I really wanted one I'd have one but just not really missed it! My down fall was always take away food like currys n Chinese which I do still treat myself to every now n again n I'm pretty much out drinking every weekend so defo don't feel like am missing out lol xx

Another unbelievable loss!! You're putting me to shame here Jemma lol. How much now till you're at goal? You'll be there in no time and can defo see you getting your 2 and a half stone for next week :) big well done for you my dear :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks lovey!! Ur doing brill too!! Dread to think how much il put on wen am on holiday il b drinking every day n gonna eat pretty much what I want....can't wait lol xx

Pffft my weight loss is soooo sloooow compared to you hun! Knowing you you'll lose another 5lb while you're on hols :p xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back