Jemmas weight loss diary

I see u put ur extra light Mayo at 2 pp? Do u know it's only 1pp for light Mayo per tbsp? Suppose it depends how much u have but didn't want u losing out on points! Thought extra light maybe 1pm per 2 tbsp! Xx
Isn't it 1pp per 3 tablespoons?? Was just about to comment on that.. Was reading down the thread first.. lol..
Looks like a good day.. Yum to the baked spud with beans n cheese :D

Might have a baked spud for lunch :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Happy Friday Jemma x
Hope u have a lovely long weekend planned?
X

5tbsp is a lot u know, I'd just put 1pm down, can't see u having more than 2 n half tbsp on ur wrap xx

She's right, 5 tbsp is actually loads! You could be saving yourself a point hehe x

hi was ur wi luv crnt seem to find it can i ask how many points is a jacket pototae please and do u know the points of cheese i havnt a clue and now i have my scales am dying for some lolx

Just use the nutritional info to work out the cheese? All cheeses are different. You need to weigh the potato. Weigh it raw and allow 1pp per 50g. X

georgina2930 said:
hi was ur wi luv crnt seem to find it can i ask how many points is a jacket pototae please and do u know the points of cheese i havnt a clue and now i have my scales am dying for some lolx

Hey : ) lost 3.5 this week!! A medium potato is 8 which is 225g. What kinda cheese have u got? Cheese is all different points xx

Breakfast
Porridge with skimmed milk 4pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Wrap 5pp
Reduced fat chicken filler 4pp
Salad 0pp
Snack a jack curls 2pp

Dinner
WW risotto 9pp

Snacks
Dairylea dunkers 3pp
Yoghurt 2pp

how was the WW risotto? I've not tried any of the dinners yet..

Jemma do u eat your weeklies?? :)

Back