Jemmas weight loss diary

Cool just wondered chick :) I normally have mine on Friday/ Sat drink and take away too :)

Oohh I keep meaning to buy dairylea Dunkers after reading your posts!! Are the jumbo tube ones 3pp or just the normal ones?

Well done on another fab loss, you must be really noticing the diff now!!x

Whiteybitey said:
Oohh I keep meaning to buy dairylea Dunkers after reading your posts!! Are the jumbo tube ones 3pp or just the normal ones?

Well done on another fab loss, you must be really noticing the diff now!!x

I always get the jumbo tube ones there my fave love em!! There 3pp n think most of the others r 3pp as well, so worth it!!
Yeah can really see the difference spec in my uniform for work the pants used to b quite tight on me n now ther hanging off me dont even have to undo the button n zip to take em off lol they b falling down soon lol xx

Just noticed, 8pp for 225g jacket spud? Is that cooked or raw weight? Seems really high! Xx

Haha it's a right good feeling when clothes start to get big! :)

N I love dairy Lee tubes, went to asda ton to get some but ran out :-( x

kezzalicious30 said:
Just noticed, 8pp for 225g jacket spud? Is that cooked or raw weight? Seems really high! Xx

That's cooked weight it's pretty big un lol it was under but just pointed it at 8 to b sure xx

starkissedx said:
Up to much this weekend? :) Im enjoying some vodka diet time tomorrow night ha..cant wait!! x

Just watching big bro tonight b tomorrow either gonna go out or stay in n get take away wev not decided yet gonna see how we feel. Yaay vodka diet lol xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Haha it's a right good feeling when clothes start to get big! :)

N I love dairy Lee tubes, went to asda ton to get some but ran out :-( x

I no it's great int it!! I was telling a girl at work today how much iv lost n showing her how big my pants r on me n she was like how have u lost all thy weight r u even eating!!! She said it in a *****y way tho not in like a joking way!! I said do u really think I cud get an arse as big as mine if I dint eat!!! Lol xx

I abso love when clothes start feeling too big, always give you so much more motivation!! Altho I have to admit when clothes are a bit too tight it stops me eatin as much ;)

I had Ben and jerry tonight, the chocolate fudge brownie frozen yoghurt is only 21pp for the whole tub!! :) was first time I've ever tried it and was so surprised how yummy it was, plus it's so chocolatey so only had about 5 points worth but felt so naughty!! ;)

Started the vodka diet a night early ha. It's been missed :) decided to measure my vodka to see how much out I was from the ww 25ml...mine was 63ml lol kinda out onthe portion control!!! X

Jemmalb said:
Ooh really iv never tried the frozen yoghurt I always think it's gonna taste nothing like ice cream xx

That's what I thought but I honestly couldn't tell te diff. Plus it's down to 2.20 in tesco just now!! How can you refuse?! ;)

Back