Jemmas weight loss diary

Ooh think i might b taking a trip to tesco tomorrow lol!! My stuff is gonna be delivered between 7am and 8pm so might not b leaving the house at all lol xx

I'm a vodka girl too! Haha I treat a single measure like a triple! I never seem to get a hangover aswel if i stick to vodka, it's when i start mixing, having shots n cocktails! :)

That girl just sounds jealous to me! you've done soo well, u should b proud of yourself x

kezzalicious30 said:
I'm a vodka girl too! Haha I treat a single measure like a triple! I never seem to get a hangover aswel if i stick to vodka, it's when i start mixing, having shots n cocktails! :)

That girl just sounds jealous to me! you've done soo well, u should b proud of yourself x

I no shes bit of an idiot she dunt like me I can tell she dunt work in my department so luckily don't see much of her xx

I never used ti get hangovers do now tho must b my age lol!! Anyone know pp in take away pizzas?? Just gonna have a slice or 2 to go with the vodka lol xx

Can't belive I'm up this early on a Saturday!!! Have to wait on for my delivery coming between 7am n 8pm great!!! Well used lot if weeklies last night on pizza n vodka lol I had 2 pieces of pizza which I'm gonna count as 9 each, hope this is right?! And 4 vodkas so that's 27 of my weeklies the rest will be used on vodka tonight I think : ) xx

Ha ha,saw all of your posts and was wondering who was posting so early on a weekend! Especially after vodka! Can't believe you've a 13 hour time frame for your delivery! What a wait!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I no how ridiculous!!! It was so hard getting outa bed I thought am sure ther nit gonna come at 7 in the morning but knowing my luck if I don't get up theyl come n I won't hear the door n miss em!! Now I'm up theyl prob come at 7:55pm lol xx

Who are you expecting the delivery from? Hope it comes nice and early so you'll have a free day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They expect you to stay home for 13 hours in case they deliver?? Thats ridiculous!!

Morning miniminners... How are you all today?
That girl in work Jem sounds like a rite b*tch! Glad you took no notice.. Jealous c0w!
I had pizza last night for dinner too.. N chips.. But it was the boring "good" kind.. Had half a ww veg pizza n oven chips. Tasted really good.. But not as good as take away pizza.. Hope yer shopping has been delivered already and you have the rest of the day to enjoy..
Am out on the voddie diet tonight again.. With the "in-laws" FUN FUN FUN :(

Back