Jemmas weight loss diary

He came at about half 3!! The bikini is gorge the top fits fine the bottoms r fit big but it's got little tie things at sides just a shame about my flabby belly lol the other cossy I ordered is too big so need to send it back n get smaller one I love it wen clothes r 2 big rather than too small lol xx

Dubchick81 said:
Morning miniminners... How are you all today?
That girl in work Jem sounds like a rite b*tch! Glad you took no notice.. Jealous c0w!
I had pizza last night for dinner too.. N chips.. But it was the boring "good" kind.. Had half a ww veg pizza n oven chips. Tasted really good.. But not as good as take away pizza.. Hope yer shopping has been delivered already and you have the rest of the day to enjoy..
Am out on the voddie diet tonight again.. With the "in-laws" FUN FUN FUN :(

Yeah ur right she is a cow lol!! Pizza was soo nice cud eat it again tonight!! Not even going out tonight for a change lol gonna stay in n way h x factor the vodka may make an appearance tho lol. Have a good night yaay vodka diet!!! Xx

Oh I can't wait to have that problem- soon please god :) it's gotta bring a big smile to your face when the clothes get loose ... Bring it on !

Hi Jemma, hows your day been? Did your deliveries all come on time? Are you on the voddy tonight?

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Hi Jemma, hows your day been? Did your deliveries all come on time? Are you on the voddy tonight?

xxx

Hey Tracey!! Delivery came about half 3 so not too bad could have been worse. Had a few voddys last night lol what about u? Xx

Iv been soo bad today not stopped eating!!! Went for a carvary n had everything even the cauliflower cheese!!! Didn't have any weeklies left either after my pizza n vodka Friday n then more vodka last night....it's a good job jn working tomorrow or the vodka would be making an appearance tonight too!!! Xx

Sounds yum! You've been sooo good you deserve the odd blow out!

I seem to have one every weekend lol wanted to be goo this week for my last wi before my holiday oh well will be good now till Wednesday : ) xx

Thanks girls I'm gonna try n b goo now till wi!! Can't belive I'm up this early n going to work on a bank holiday!!! Never usually work en but coz I finish on thurs n my boss has bin off n doesn't get back till thur have just been mad busy n got so much ti do!! Hoping will get a lot of it do e today. Have a good bank holiday everyone : ) xx

Aw bless u working today sweet!
The others r right u deserve a blow out sweetness n I bet u still do well on ur WI! U r the queen of WI's!!
Xx
Hope ur day flies by x

Hi i'm back.. Finally feel like am not about to die!!!! lol
Loving the cozzie having to be returned!! Yay for you :D
Sadly its not a BH here so I too am at my desk "working" away... Have a good week.. You'llbe fine by WI.. Your so good with yer meal choices during the week.. x

Back