Jemmas weight loss diary

Mmm what did you get?? I had one on Sunday. Had a hotdog, put down 10pp for it. I also robbed a couple of chips from my bro so put down some pp for those too heehee. It was all going so well until I had 2 mini desserts :eek:

Was so bold.. I shared crispy mushrooms with my friend.. Then I had a "skinny beach burger" which I cudn finish. And half cheesy chips.. With diet coke.. I chose wisely on my drink lol.. It was delish but i was seriously STUFFED leaving the place.. Need to go on and find out the NV for the new menu now tho...

I tried to find it the other day and I couldnt. I know the bikini burger is 500cals so I assume its about 13pp? I put down 11 as I had it plain, no secret sauce or cheese or anything. I thought it was nice! I did finish mine but that was all I had with it that time, no fries :(
I LOVE the cheesy fries, are they 16 or 18pp? I know regular fries is 14pp? I only ever eat half so that'd be 7pp? plus cheese would be 9pp would it? Were the mushrooms good? I never had them? I went for diet coke too (even though I wanted an oreo milkshake LOL).

Regular fries are 14pp.. add the cheese for 4pp.. And the bacon for 1pp (I didn't have bacon yesterday but would have had I known it was only 1 extra pp!!)
They havn't uploaded the new NV yet so hafta wait n see... :mad:
At 500cals its works out at 12.5... So take off the cheese n sauce from that...
To add the regular ER sauce to the burger its 7pp!!! :O I kno it was LF ER sauce on the skinny beach burger.. And the cheese is 4pp for cheddar or Swiss and 5pp for blue cheese or smoked cheese.. These PP's are worked out off a normal hamburger so may be less on the bikini burger as it may be smaller and/or with LF ingredients??!

Oooh I didnt realise the ER Secret sauce (which seems to be mustard and mayo) was 7pp!!! I just took 1 off for that and 1 off for the "low fat" cheese? It might've been less again but who knows? When I check the burger bun info on old ER NI I got 3pp? You reckon thats right? The wholemeal bun must be about the same? Hmm.

Here's the info for a normal hamburger off the old menu's NV...
HAMBURGERSClassic HamburgerBeef-Burger 3463902189ER Secret Sauce2480.720.62667Lettuce1000000Onion1000000Tomato1500000Bun136421213total per serving76543.7221.6491519
OK so that didn't copy rite.. oops.. ha ha

Now I've added it as an attachment.. Yea works out at 3 for the bun.. I gave 5 for the wholemeal one in my guestimate for last night.. And 5 for the beef.. But I will double check that when I have my book later.. Hopefully it will equal out.. I gave 2 for the LF cheese and 1 for the LF sauce.. There wasn't much on it TBH.. Not even a tablespoon so I'd say that covers it.. There was lotza gherkins on it tho.. LOVE gherkins.. N tomato n lettuce..

Oooh I didnt realise the ER Secret sauce (which seems to be mustard and mayo) was 7pp!!! I just took 1 off for that and 1 off for the "low fat" cheese? It might've been less again but who knows? When I check the burger bun info on old ER NI I got 3pp? You reckon thats right? The wholemeal bun must be about the same? Hmm.

I dunno about ur burger, as i got the skinny beach... But my burger was way smaller than the hamburger so if anything it was less.. Giving their values.. but there was no way it was only 3 for it... But then again.. They're legally obliged to give us that info so I dunno...

Its actually the same burger I think. I ordered skinny beach and she said "Yeah, thats the bikini burger". It sounds the same... I think 11pp was prob the right amount I gave for it then... not a bad guesstimate lol! Thanks for the attachment, cant remember what I did with mine or if I even saved it?! lol xx

I have the full menu PP'd but its in excel.. i can email to anyone that wants it but can't load it up here as it doesn't allow excel. And I'm too lazy to go print it and scan it and save it... Lazy git I am.. :D
But in saying that.. its the old menu...

Ooooh email it to me... I'll PM you my email! It might be the old one but there's lotsa stuff on there that still applies heehee (like cheese fries and hot dogs and tenders and chicken burgers... mmm) :) x

Mmm all sounds Delish! Don't think we have one of those in Sheffield! If it's anything like johnny rockets in America then it's amazing! Yummy!! X

It is like johnny rockets hon except this is an Irish one... Same sorta idea, same sorta food. Very yum! :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ooh all that food sounds lovely!!! iv Been so busy trying ti sort out stuff for my hols sti got lots ti do least it's taken my mind off wi tonight!!! Xx

Back