Jemmas weight loss diary

You're sickening me... Seriously Jemma lol. If you lose weight after coming back from hols too I'll bust ya hahaha!! XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ah... I need to follow your eating more closely... Especially if I have gained 2lb this week as I dunno what's happened that's diff to any other week really :(
Voddy diet eh ;) x

Amazing Jem! you are a weight loss machine! do you always save your weeklies for the weekend? you seem to be super good in the week for not using weeklies!im taking inspiration from you and trying to do the same, think it might be better to use them all in one hit rather than having a few each day! i deffo wont get four pound off though, ever! i bet you are the star of your meeting!x

VeggieAnna said:
Amazing Jem! you are a weight loss machine! do you always save your weeklies for the weekend? you seem to be super good in the week for not using weeklies!im taking inspiration from you and trying to do the same, think it might be better to use them all in one hit rather than having a few each day! i deffo wont get four pound off though, ever! i bet you are the star of your meeting!x

Yeah pretty much always save em for the weekend I always seem to have something going on where I'm gonna b eating n drinking a lot lol I dint go out last weekend but sti had plenty of vodka n take away lol xx

What gemma is failing to tell us is the marathon love sessions she has with her oh!!

Minxymoo said:
What gemma is failing to tell us is the marathon love sessions she has with her oh!!

HAHAHA! That cracked me up :D xx

Minxymoo said:

Dam that's where I'm goin wrong!! X

4lb!! Well done that's FAB!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done hunni! U r in the zone for sure!

Hey Jemma!!!

Missed u!!! Ur losses are amazing petal! How much are u down in total? When do u leave for hols? xxx

Back