Jeni's diary - here i go!!

Daisyhappy! said:
Brilliant Jeni :) I've started searching for a nice new perfume to get myself when i reach my second lot of twenty days-Im a fragrance freak!

Ha I am a fragrance freak too, I always think it has been such a trauma buying clothes I tend to buy lotions and perfumes :)

Exactly Bell and I've always hated buying clothes in big sizes cos i don't want to be this size that I settle with fragrances and products :)

Day 18 - going good!! Got my first round of compliments today.. ! Wore a tight fitting cardi instead of my usual sloppy jumpers and everyone was like omg you can really see how much you've lost now!!! *blushfest*!! Loved it tho :p
Hunger deffinately easing.. I actually know its not hunger anymore just the want for food.. But I KNOW I won't cheat... I can't even actually imagine putting food in my mouth!! Exercise still 'poor' but trying to walk a bit further with the dogs each evening..
Love this diet! :)

Lost 15lbs

jeni3075 said:
Day 18 - going good!! Got my first round of compliments today.. ! Wore a tight fitting cardi instead of my usual sloppy jumpers and everyone was like omg you can really see how much you've lost now!!! *blushfest*!! Loved it tho :p
Hunger deffinately easing.. I actually know its not hunger anymore just the want for food.. But I KNOW I won't cheat... I can't even actually imagine putting food in my mouth!! Exercise still 'poor' but trying to walk a bit further with the dogs each evening..
Love this diet! :)

Lost 15lbs

Hi Jeni, how good is it getting compliments :) I am the same with exercise can't really get motivated, I guess we will when we are ready xx

No I can't get motivated at all bell!! Promised daisy I'm gonna start with her tommorow.. Prob just some wii for the minute.. Very hard tho!!

Lost 15lbs

jeni3075 said:
Thanks bell! How I getting on? Xx

Lost 15lbs

Hi, I am ok been getting alot of pain I have started some pain killers doctor says I have to have food with them but just had a little bit of chicken, should be ok by Sat, I have 11 weeks till Cyprus (can't wait) how long r u staying on till ? X

Re-feed week beg 17th August... Month off 'being careful!' then back on it end of sept! Want to lose all the weight by Xmas!!!

Lost 15lbs

jeni3075 said:
Re-feed week beg 17th August... Month off 'being careful!' then back on it end of sept! Want to lose all the weight by Xmas!!!

Lost 15lbs

Awe you will have a great Christmas skinny mini x

Weigh day and..... 5lbs!!!! Very very pleased.. Thought it hadn't been melting off me quite as much this week but that's just amazing!
It's deffinately getting easier... And really feel I can make a success of this! Already worried about re-feed and my month off in 5 weeks time but looking forward to it to... If I can do this now I can do it again and finish my journey :)

Lost 20lbs

Thats great Jeni your doing really well. Had my first refeed week and lost 2lbs but worried about the next few weeks before I start 100% again

Yeah didnt introduce carbs until the third day but was stuffed and couldnt eat everything and used a smaller plate

jeni3075 said:
Weigh day and..... 5lbs!!!! Very very pleased.. Thought it hadn't been melting off me quite as much this week but that's just amazing!
It's deffinately getting easier... And really feel I can make a success of this! Already worried about re-feed and my month off in 5 weeks time but looking forward to it to... If I can do this now I can do it again and finish my journey :)

Lost 20lbs

Brilliant hun well done!!x

Back