Jeni's diary - here i go!!

Thanks daisy and chan... Yeh think your right even a few weeks down the line I think they'll be days like that but we just have to pick ourselves up and wait for the next day huh! Don't work to hard daisy! :)

week 1 -8lbs

jeni3075 said:
Thanks daisy and chan... Yeh think your right even a few weeks down the line I think they'll be days like that but we just have to pick ourselves up and wait for the next day huh! Don't work to hard daisy! :)

week 1 -8lbs

Hi Jeni, I am having a bad day, good job I had my book or I would have gone on a food bender . Just finished reading the book brilliant. I don't know if it's all in my mind but weekends are hard, keep strong x

Aww I know... Haven't done much myself today.. This is sooo hard but we're doing it!! Keep strong hun.. Get onto book no 2!

week 1 -8lbs

Day 9 - biggest test so far! Trip to asda and macdonalds! Hubby n son ate it in car with me.. Was a bit sulky but did it!!
Also had a sneaky weigh in and realised something... When I weighed last thurs and my chemist converted kgs to lbs and wrote it down I determined it was 8lbs.. 17.4 to 16.8 is 10!! Done myself out of 2lbs!! So very pleased and gave me and extra boost!! If my scales are the same I've lost another 2 so if I lose 2 this week that will be my stone in 2 weeks!!! Yay I'm dooooing this!! Also feeling confident enough to put my before pics up cos I cant weight to put the after ones on! So here goes!
(don't think the baggy jeans doing me any favours! But only other pair I can get on at the mo are falling down!)

week 1 -10lbs

Attachments

• image-3987783446.jpg
    image-3987783446.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 42
  • image-2854284213.jpg
    image-2854284213.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 41
jeni3075 said:
Day 9 - biggest test so far! Trip to asda and macdonalds! Hubby n son ate it in car with me.. Was a bit sulky but did it!!
Also had a sneaky weigh in and realised something... When I weighed last thurs and my chemist converted kgs to lbs and wrote it down I determined it was 8lbs.. 17.4 to 16.8 is 10!! Done myself out of 2lbs!! So very pleased and gave me and extra boost!! If my scales are the same I've lost another 2 so if I lose 2 this week that will be my stone in 2 weeks!!! Yay I'm dooooing this!! Also feeling confident enough to put my before pics up cos I cant weight to put the after ones on! So here goes!
(don't think the baggy jeans doing me any favours! But only other pair I can get on at the mo are falling down!)

week 1 -10lbs

Hi Jeni, loving the pics I am going to do that, I have taken one of me in my bikini to look at when I am tempted lol hope I don't loose my phone someone will be horrified. It is so hard when the family eat stuff we would normally be eating and enjoying :-( I get very moody about food as I really do love it and I would say I was a very greedy person like tea Wine crisp x 3/4 packs then take away late at night, I feel sick when I think about just how much I use to cram in my belly, my food diary would have been as long as my bloody arm ha ha, how very dare you cheat yourself out of 2 lb ha ha you are doing fantastic, I just need some strength tips for when the family are cooking there are 7 of us some one is cooking most of the time. My daughter walked in the bedroom with chips smelling of salt and vinegar OMG I wanted to rip them off her instead I snapped and she ran lol but we are determined I just need some strength at some moments like that xx

Moments like these are inevitable Bells but you are doing really well:) so when it gets to the point where food is literally in your face, move into another room, go for a walk, or go have a nice bath & if you got mr grey have a lovely read:) also remind yourself why you are doing this & how well you have done so far on your journey & have few mini goals to focus on :) like when you lose 7lbs you may treat yourself to a pedicure or a massage or a new handbag!

Hey bell... Yeh I know I'm exactly the same,... This is the toughest thing I've ever done! But I keep on saying you've done this to yourself you have to undo it!! Imagine how amazing you are going to feel at your wedding if you do this!! That one day will be worth every day of this.. Have you sat down with your kids and talked to them? Tell them how important this is to you and you need their support.. I've only got the one so easy for me to say! But honestly don't think I'd still be doing this if it wasn't for their support.. I'm not handling food situations very well!! Keep going Hun we are going to do this!! Xx

week 1 -10lbs

Chan81 said:
Well put as well Jeni :)

Awe thank you so much my friends, just a word of advice if you ever get tempted DON'T do it because it does not taste very nice and you do feel disappointed after and also I have to go through the three days of hell now and get back into ketosis as I am now out.
I am really determined now, as for Mr Grey Omg I have finished book one and my work friend is bringing darker in for me tomorrow this keeps me occupied what a great book. I can't wait to get back into ketosis xx
Thank you for your support it keeps me really strong xx

jeni3075 said:
Hey bell... Yeh I know I'm exactly the same,... This is the toughest thing I've ever done! But I keep on saying you've done this to yourself you have to undo it!! Imagine how amazing you are going to feel at your wedding if you do this!! That one day will be worth every day of this.. Have you sat down with your kids and talked to them? Tell them how important this is to you and you need their support.. I've only got the one so easy for me to say! But honestly don't think I'd still be doing this if it wasn't for their support.. I'm not handling food situations very well!! Keep going Hun we are going to do this!! Xx

week 1 -10lbs

Jeni, where has our Daisy gone, I can't find her or her 10 week challenge x

Here i am Bell! :)
Im in work-longest day ever! And flying through 50 shades! Have to read a million posts here to catch up!
You pair well? You had your weigh in Jeni?? Sorry alt the threads are moving so fast v.hard to keep up when i have my head stuck in mister grey :)
10lbs hun that's excellent!!

Daisyhappy! said:
Here i am Bell! :)
Im in work-longest day ever! And flying through 50 shades! Have to read a million posts here to catch up!
You pair well? You had your weigh in Jeni?? Sorry alt the threads are moving so fast v.hard to keep up when i have my head stuck in mister grey :)
10lbs hun that's excellent!!

Hey couldn't find you, how hard is it to put that book down, it is fantastic, :)

Day 10 - all good :) working week so much easier than the weekend!! Time flew by today! A little tired and decided to hold off on the exercise until next week... Lazy I know but honestly don't think I have the energy.. Running around the office today has easily burned off my 425 calories and some! Not going to feel guilty as I'm very proud I've got this far! A long way to go but deffinately thinking I could actually do this now!! :)

week 1 -10lbs

Went to buy the book today and all sold out but have reserved it, then decided to buy the next two parts incase the sell out

hi im on day 5 of lipotrim and stuggling a bit i ate a hanfull of prawns before couldnt help myself and i feel so guilty now.its great hearing other peoples experiances ive just made a tea with a spoon of vanilla shake mix gonn try my coffee with it tomorrow x

Hi grace.. Sorry to hear your struggling it does get easier! I actually make my vanilla shake and pour it into my black tea.. I love it! :)

week 1 -10lbs

jeni3075 said:
Hi grace.. Sorry to hear your struggling it does get easier! I actually make my vanilla shake and pour it into my black tea.. I love it! :)

week 1 -10lbs

I never though of that uummm I will be doing that tomorrow :)

Deffo best in the morning bell makes me feel like I'm have my proper morning cuppa!

week 1 -10lbs

Back