Jeni's diary - here i go!!

I am only having obe for breakfast and that does me till I come home, but when I was on 100% I only had the b/fast one and then one when I came home and another one later

jeni3075 said:
Thanks bell how u doing? X

Lost 20lbs

Hi Jeni, not going good eating with my tablets back on 100% tomorrow I have felt rubbish but hey not to worry as looking forward to getting back in touch with my goal xx

Day 23 - had a bad night :( I used dulcolax to 'help' me go and must say not the best experience in my life! Especially at 4am! Stomach still a bit sore but feeling better for 'going'
I went for a long walk with the dogs yesterday and plan to do the same today as the sun is out! It's just a shame I start needing to pee so quickly and have to head back!! Deffinately starting my wii active tomorrow.. I've been putting it off but know it will help my weightloss if I do it..
Yesterday was hard (as it is every Saturday!) was craving food most of the day! And slightly sulky my friends were all out at festival of the sea having a good time but I know there's plenty more nights out ahead and I'm going to feel so much more confident! I also felt very proud of myself last night for getting through a hard day again.. With it being so much easier in the week at work I already know that's another week done! - not to sound like I'm getting ahead of myself but really feel like I can really do this now :)

Lost 20lbs

jeni3075 said:
Day 23 - had a bad night :( I used dulcolax to 'help' me go and must say not the best experience in my life! Especially at 4am! Stomach still a bit sore but feeling better for 'going'
I went for a long walk with the dogs yesterday and plan to do the same today as the sun is out! It's just a shame I start needing to pee so quickly and have to head back!! Deffinately starting my wii active tomorrow.. I've been putting it off but know it will help my weightloss if I do it..
Yesterday was hard (as it is every Saturday!) was craving food most of the day! And slightly sulky my friends were all out at festival of the sea having a good time but I know there's plenty more nights out ahead and I'm going to feel so much more confident! I also felt very proud of myself last night for getting through a hard day again.. With it being so much easier in the week at work I already know that's another week done! - not to sound like I'm getting ahead of myself but really feel like I can really do this now :)

Lost 20lbs

Awe hope your feeling better xx
Weekends are very very hard I would rather work 7 days as it's so easy in the week :) my wheely bin goes out more than me at the moment it is a shock when you realise that everything socially involves food and drink xx but were doing this so we can go out and look and feel great x :)

Know exactly what u mean bell!! I really don't know what to do with myself at weekends at the moment!!

Lost 20lbs

Good thanks bell... Hit my mini goal of 26 days tommorow!! (they say it takes 26 days to break any habit!) so hoping its gonna be easier from here on in!!! And on Friday I'm half way through the 1st part of my journey! (until my month off!) so it's all seeming very 'doable right now!' always easy to say in the week!! It's when the weekend hits I struggle!!
How are u hun? X

Lost 20lbs

jeni3075 said:
Good thanks bell... Hit my mini goal of 26 days tommorow!! (they say it takes 26 days to break any habit!) so hoping its gonna be easier from here on in!!! And on Friday I'm half way through the 1st part of my journey! (until my month off!) so it's all seeming very 'doable right now!' always easy to say in the week!! It's when the weekend hits I struggle!!
How are u hun? X

Lost 20lbs

Jeni, that is amazing you are doing fantastic, you must be so proud of yourself. I bet you feel a proper Skinny mini xx

Hey diary... Hey bell! Lost 3lbs... Thought it might be round that as its TOTM and I feel big and bloated! But it has spurred me on to up the exercise... Got to get into gear now! Would Like to think I can achieve at least 4lbs a week for the next four weeks before my break.. Might post some pics up tommorow as my clothes are sooo loose so must of changed shape.. Be good to see how four weeks has changed my shape! :)

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Thats brilliant

jeni3075 said:
Hey diary... Hey bell! Lost 3lbs... Thought it might be round that as its TOTM and I feel big and bloated! But it has spurred me on to up the exercise... Got to get into gear now! Would Like to think I can achieve at least 4lbs a week for the next four weeks before my break.. Might post some pics up tommorow as my clothes are sooo loose so must of changed shape.. Be good to see how four weeks has changed my shape! :)

Well done jeni, 23lbs in 4 weeks is a great result! :)

I'm new here - just started lipotrim yesterday - day 2 has been a bit easier than day one
only doing the choc shakes right now and about to go for a walk (shock horror) :rolleyes:
start weight 13 stones exactly but was 14 st 7 at christmas so not too unhappy about that :)
target under 9 stones by new year's eve

mini goal is to get into the 11's by August 10th as I'm going out
fingers crossed
first weigh in on wednesday

Hi no more chocolate... GL on your journey you have obviously been trying hard to lose that much already.. I put on that much in that time!! Enjoy your walk but take it easy in the first week... Don't put to more pressure on yourself for a few days :)

I hope I can do as well as you in that space of time jeni -you're a true inspiration!
It's great to have people to talk to who are in the same boat
went for an 'old lady' walk to be honest!
not ready for the olympics yet :p

Haha lol good.. Start slow.. I'm on week 4 and although I have been going for gentle walks with the dogs I really need to step it up a gear and go for it next week!! Thanks for your words.. I'm proud of myself actually!! Your right this place is amazing the support has deffinately kept me going! It's gets a lot easier as well just keep telling yourself that!! Although I do seem to have 'sulky Fridays!' I get over it! :)

Back