Jeni's diary - here i go!!

is it normal to not feel hungry on day 3?
I'm in ketosis now - checked this morning
feeling a bit sick actually :(

Nomore - when ketones are released they suppress your appetite so you don't feel hunger anymore, you're in starvation mode now, your body is fighting for survival. Your bodies going through some big changes now so I can only presume feel sicky a bit is part and parcel for the first few days. You've done the hard bit now, it's just a matter of persevering and realising your dreams x

Hi tiny
just about to have my first pack now as I couldn't face even water earlier
will need to squeeze 3 packs in before bed
I'm sticking at it though.....

nomorechocolate said:
Hi tiny
just about to have my first pack now as I couldn't face even water earlier
will need to squeeze 3 packs in before bed
I'm sticking at it though.....

Hi Jeni, you are an inspiration I am having my Gym induction today and getting back on 100% tomorrow when I get my packs, I have 9 weeks left. Xx

Thanks bell! Oo 9 weeks! Plenty of time to look amazing in that dress hun! Well done on the gym!! I still haven't got the exercise in gear! Starting tommorow!!!

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Well started the exercise finally!! Did 30 mins of wii active.. Red and sweaty but managed quite well! Plan is mon/tue/wed/thur wii active then Friday swimming.. Walking at weekends.. Here's to a new shape me! :)
Had an awful day yesterday.. Bad stomach after having to take dulcolax again.. Put me out for most of the day.. And very much sulking that it was a beautiful day and no BBQ or cold cider! But got over it and feel great today :)
Looking forward to another good week and weigh in Friday! Just 4 weeks until my break! :)

Well done Jeni so pleased for you & it sounds like a great plan :) speaking of dulcolax sorry to go into this but it ends up coming out liquid most of the time, does yours? X

The first time it did chan but at the weekend I was still constipated... Took along time to pass and then it was liquid... Gross I know but we got to talk to each other about it! No one else! Nearly collapsed it was awful :( the fibre clear doesn't seem to be doing much at the mo! My friend is bringing me in some movicol tommorow.. I'm sure I've read it's okay to use.. She said its not a laxative so not as harsh just helps 'soften' stools! I'll let u know x

Oh cheers Jeni :) & I'm just gals dulcolax still works & as for fibre clear my chemist told me not to bother as it isn't as effective as dulcolax & after a while it has no effect! X

dulcolax... where to start?
fell ill without it and ill without !!!

Hate the 'fat one' but don't care cos never going back!!

Attachments

• image-3309833136.jpg
    image-3309833136.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image-2998596369.jpg
    image-2998596369.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image-1093294296.jpg
    image-1093294296.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 48
Great pictures Jeni

Day 35...5th weigh in.. 4lbs! A teeny bit dissapointed as only lost 3 last week and greatly upped the exercise this week but I've now lost 2 stone in 5 weeks (1lb off!) so am very happy with that! Think I'm going to make a conscious effort to up the water this week.. I feel I drink a lot and live in the toilet! But I don't actually record it so we'll see how it goes! :)

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

Back