*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Good to hear that all is working well with you ladies. BTW, have you heard of the weight plateu state? Wherein, our body won't lose weight anymore no matter we work twice.

Does a plateu apply to VLCDs? I'm not sure but I've hopefully broken through that, I've lost 2lbs this morning. Thanks for the message x

*jenjen* said:
Does a plateu apply to VLCDs? I'm not sure but I've hopefully broken through that, I've lost 2lbs this morning. Thanks for the message x

Fantastic Hun, theres gonna be nuthin left of you soon hehe
What do you weigh now? Sorry on my iPad so can see tickers and stuff xx

Jen can I ask if you have done much exersize? and if so has it helped with skin going back into place etc?

xx

I did the shred - once lol. I've done zumba - once lol. I keep meaning to do pilates but I've been lazy (if you are reading this Marge, please kick my backside!).

So the long and short... no - I've not really done any exercise. I promised myself when I got to the 18s that I would and now I'm in the 16s and I haven't so I really should, just for my own wellbeing.

I'm not too worried about skin, although exercise is important not just for that aspect but for general health... I've seen pictures of people who are young, done massive amounts of exercise but who have lost a significant amount of weight and they have lose skin. I've done research on the net and I was watching a programme where the surgeon was doing a tummy tuck on a man who had lost about 14 stone. She said that for some, there is no way back for skin. I also read that after massive weight loss it can take around a year for your skin to go back. So how I see it is, if it goes back, fab. If it doesn't, well, I will think about surgery. I can only have a tummy tuck after I've had IVF or a baby naturally as they don't perform it prior to it so its not something that I can have as soon as I get to goal anyway.

As for the look of my skin just now, when I first started losing weight my arms were awful looking but they seem to be coming along nicely now. Calfs and bum seem to be alright (I was checking them out this morning lol) - I had reallly bad cellulite all over my bum all the way down to the backs of my knee and its almost, nearly all gone now. My top tummy isn't looking that great and my bottom tummy, compared to the rest of me is relatively large (as is my ass lol) I've always been bottom heavy though.

I've rambled a bit. But my advice is to not dwell on the skin issue to much. You won't know what its like until you get to goal so focus on the actual weight loss and then deal with the skin afterwards. Far better to be a healthy weight in my opinion.

Good luck with Exante - the weight will be falling off you very quickly xx

Fantastic Hun, theres gonna be nuthin left of you soon hehe
What do you weigh now? Sorry on my iPad so can see tickers and stuff xx

:D Hopefully Clair, hopefully lol... No worries hen, my ticker won't be updated to Wednesday which is my official WI day.

Fairly chuffed coz I've reached an 8 stone loss. I'm 16 stone on the button.

When everyones awake I will take another picture of me in my massooove shorts coz the last time I done it I was 7 stone down.

I saw your post - you are officially in the stone bracket I'm aiming for, I'm well jealous xxx

Well as I mentioned above I'm chuffed today. I lost 2lbs yesterday and I'm 16 stone exactly which means I've lost 8 stone exactly. Another wee boost was yesterday, I put on a pair of trousers that a friend had given me (she gave me them when she lost weight, before I lost any weight, when I was at my heaviest... I was 24 stone and these 3 quarter lengths didn't fit around my massive cankles.. I could barely get my feet in them, she thought I was far thinner than I evidently was). I still couldn't fit into them 3 weeks ago, well I could get them on, around my hips but I couldn't fasten them and I looked awful.

Well, it was a nice night last night and OH wanted to go on a hobble... we only managed a few steps outside but it was nice for him to just get outside with his moonboot (he had his cast taken off and a moonboot put on on Thursday - he is allowed to put a little weight on it now to try and protect his other ankle, he is finding it very, very painful though)... I haven't got very many clothes that fit now so I needed to find a pair of trousers to go outside with and put on those 3 quarter lengths and now they are too big, they fall down but it felt awfy gid! :D

The hunger is not there and I'm feeling far more positive about it all really.

I'm going to do AAMW on the 27th July... Ohhh scary but very much a good thing. It means that I'm gradually getting closer to goal... Hopefully be in the 15s next week - fingers crossed :D:D:D:D

8 stone!! Holy sh!t Jen, that truly is amazing!
Cant wait to see today's pics :D you should post all the pics you've taken In The shorts together so we can see the MASSIVE difference :D you really are flippin amazing babe xxx

Wow 8 stone!!! Check you out miss thang ;) xx congrats xx

8 Stone Gone Forever.... Jen's Diary :D

Hi everyone... I'm going to post a few weeks pics (new ones from today) next to the one's that I have already posted as a wee comparision...

Firstly is my jeans pics... The first pic of my new smaller sized clothes, twas ever so exciting :D

Attachments

• jeans 1.jpg
    jeans 1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 64
  • jeans 2.jpg
    jeans 2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 8 stone jeans.jpg
    8 stone jeans.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 68
And then my too big shorts that I can now fit both my legs into one LOL: -

Attachments

• pink shorts 1.jpg
    pink shorts 1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 61
  • pink shorts 2.jpg
    pink shorts 2.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 8 stone pink shorts.jpg
    8 stone pink shorts.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 100
And excuse the first pics in this one... I was about to do the shred and Im not looking the greatest lol...

Attachments

• black outfit 1.jpg
    black outfit 1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 59
  • black outfit 2.jpg
    black outfit 2.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 60
  • black outfit 8 stone.jpg
    black outfit 8 stone.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 92
Scuse the overload on the pics front but these are the last for the moment anyways lol...

Side views :D

Attachments

• side profile.jpg
    side profile.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 67
  • pink shorts side profile.jpg
    pink shorts side profile.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 63
Back