*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

you have done so so well! you look fantastic x

Looking pretty amazing hun, true inspiration xxx

Hope OH is doing well xx

Jen!!!!

I'm gobsmacked! Honest to god I can't think of words good enough to use to say how amazing you are!

Your bloody fantastic and your looking really braw hen.

Your such an inspiration to everyone on here.

You should be crowned exante queen :D xx

You look AMAZING!:happy036:Well done, you are an inspiration to us all, you must be chuffed to bits (and rightly so!)

I(if you are reading this Marge, please kick my backside!).
:whistle: :copon::p

Your pics are fab Jen :D
You could have the pink shorts made into 2 skirts now :D

Oh, and I love your new avvie pic. Very lovely pic :D

Wow everybody... You are all so nice and say such nice things, you all individually make me smile and feel good. I can't thank you all enough.

Xxxxxx love and hugs xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Jen....what an inspiration. You look truly beautiful honey. Your face appears to have changed so much. You are one slim little gem that deserves every success and piece if praise you get. Long reign Queen Jen xxxxx

Just in total amazement Jen! Well done and I second the exante queen title ;) xx

Morning everybody! Thank you to absolutely every single one of you that has added a post - you all say such nice things to me and the encouragement and support from you all is amazing.

I had another 1lbs loss this morning which means that I'm now in 15 stone bracket. YAY!!!!

I'm the lightest I've been since I was 16. I did weightwatchers back then and got down to the early 15s. I literally can't wait to get to the 14s though so that I am past every other weightloss attempt and am the lightest that I've been since I was 14 - I was probably a healthy weight when I was in primary school/first year of high school... Although I thought I was fat, looking back at the pictures I wasn't... I just had a really unhealthy attitude towards my body.

I'm really pleased that when I get to the next stone bracket I look to the next. I had a fear of getting complacent because I looked better than I had when I had for a long time and could shop in "normal" shops again... But everytime I lose I think of how much I want to get lower, and this is such a good feeling. It makes me realise that I am going to, most definitely go all the way down the scales.

Another good feeling is that I now have less than 4 stone to go... I have 3st 13 to go. I know its only a pound but breaking through that mental barrier is a great feeling too.

When I reached the 7 stone loss a few weeks back I set myself some new targets - I've got my century now and I've also go into the 15s which I had set myself to do by mid July... Now to get to 15st 2 - the August bank holiday challenge. How great would it be if I managed that early? I need to lose 11lbs... Come on 11lbs... it would be great if you came off by the start of August... And really great if I was in the 14s by mid August :D:D:D:D:D It would be fantastic if I went to the fertility appointment which is the 2nd week of August in the 14s... That may not happen but if I was close to that, wow... it would be fantastic :D:D:D

I hope you are all doing fantastically well... And thank you thank you thank you for all of your messages...

Has anyone told you all that you are absolutely, most certainly, definitely, undeniably... ALL AMAZING???

xxxxx

your weightloss journey has been amazing, when you think how many times in the past we have uttered the words " oh ill start tomorrow" i have had years and months of tomorrows and reading your diary and seeing how quickly it comes off, shows what can happen when we do take the bull by the horns! ive lost just over 10lbs in just under two weeks and thats with 2 nights off, that wouldve taken over 5 weeks at 100% with slimming clubs. i know it couldve been different if i had remained true to tfr but ive struggled in the past when it came to refeeding after 17weeks totally abstinant. it took me over a year to get out the binge/starve cycle. if it takes me a bit longer to reach goal then so be it. coming on here and reading stories like yours help keep me focused and i havent had a binge in nearly a month which is HUGE for me. even when ive came off plan twice its not been the quantity of food which has been naughty but the carbs. quality not quantity is my mantra of the week lol. i feel ill be in a better place mentally when im at goal and wont be so scared to refeed. keep doing what you are doing, you are a beautiful, intelligent woman! xx

your weightloss journey has been amazing, when you think how many times in the past we have uttered the words " oh ill start tomorrow" i have had years and months of tomorrows and reading your diary and seeing how quickly it comes off, shows what can happen when we do take the bull by the horns! ive lost just over 10lbs in just under two weeks and thats with 2 nights off, that wouldve taken over 5 weeks at 100% with slimming clubs. i know it couldve been different if i had remained true to tfr but ive struggled in the past when it came to refeeding after 17weeks totally abstinant. it took me over a year to get out the binge/starve cycle. if it takes me a bit longer to reach goal then so be it. coming on here and reading stories like yours help keep me focused and i havent had a binge in nearly a month which is HUGE for me. even when ive came off plan twice its not been the quantity of food which has been naughty but the carbs. quality not quantity is my mantra of the week lol. i feel ill be in a better place mentally when im at goal and wont be so scared to refeed. keep doing what you are doing, you are a beautiful, intelligent woman! xx

You are doing so well - well done! Your signature stats are amazing, you are so close to goal now - you must feel fab!

I'm a bit concerned for refeeding, I don't want to get into a binge cycle, after some advice from the fab people here thats why I have decided to do AAMW at the end of this month. I need to start getting myself ready for eating again and for maintenance too. This weight loss is going to be forever so I need to be wise in the choices that I make just now.

I think it still feels weird for me to think that at the start of this year I ate so badly and felt so badly. Its almost like I was a different person back then. I've also just had the sudden realisation that I've lost a whole person. In just a few months.

Well done you on your weightloss and the changes you have made in your relationship with food, you are doing so very very well. xx

I am in that same mindset -- "yay, I lost two pounds, wanna lose two more next week!" :D

You are doing a fabulous job, not just with losing weight but with your whole attitude and the way you are going about it. The strength you have is truly inspirational. :D

In the 15's :D
Happy days :D

Have you thought about what weight you want to get down too Jen ?
I only ask, as your goal is broken down :)
And we are the same height ;)

Back