*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

In the 15's :D
Happy days :D

Have you thought about what weight you want to get down too Jen ?
I only ask, as your goal is broken down :)
And we are the same height ;)

Very happy days Marge :D

Yeah, my overall goal is to lose 12 stone in total which will take me to 12 stone.

But I think that I might want to be 11 stone stone so that I'm not at the top end of the "normal" BMI range. I will to TS til I'm 12 because when I get there I will get to a BMI of 25. I was just thinking/saying today that after that I will go onto WS or SS to get to about 11 stone.

What are you aiming for Marge? xx

Very happy days Marge :D

Yeah, my overall goal is to lose 12 stone in total which will take me to 12 stone.

But I think that I might want to be 11 stone stone so that I'm not at the top end of the "normal" BMI range. I will to TS til I'm 12 because when I get there I will get to a BMI of 25. I was just thinking/saying today that after that I will go onto WS or SS to get to about 11 stone.

What are you aiming for Marge? xx

When I originally started, I thought I would get to 12st7lbs.... a 6 stone loss on Exante. I had lost 2 stone prior to that, over an eternity :eek:
However, the longer I do this, the more I think that I really want to get into a healthy weight range.
I think 11st 7lbs may be about right for me. But once I get down that general area, I will see how I feel.
I do not want to be any less than 11st :eek:.

I thought I was 11st ish when I was 18/19.... as I knew I was 65-66kg. But I have just checked that on a conversion site, and thats 10st3lbs-10st5lbs :eek:. I didn't realise I was soooo skinny :eek:

I think that was part of my basing my weight on 12st7lb.... so I deffo need to rethink eh ?

Maybe not marge, with all this exercise you do you may have a totally different shape. Aim for the higher end of the scale and then when you get there, see how you feel?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe not marge, with all this exercise you do you may have a totally different shape. Aim for the higher end of the scale and then when you get there, see how you feel?xx

Aye, thats what I am going to do I think :).
Aiming now for 12stone, then see how I look :D
I have wrinkles to fill, so dont want to get soooo skinny that I look older :eek::eek::eek::D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Aye, thats what I am going to do I think :).
Aiming now for 12stone, then see how I look :D
I have wrinkles to fill, so dont want to get soooo skinny that I look older :eek::eek::eek::D

Away wi you wumin! There's not a single wrinkle on you on that profile pic of yours lol xxx

Hi guys, well a 6lb loss this week :D I'm now 15st 11.

I've made a big decision today... I'm going to start AAMW today. Ive bought salmon, prawns, chicken, broccoli, mozzarella, eggs and iceberg lettuce.

Tonight I'm having chicken with grilled mozzarella and broccoli.

First time I've eaten food since 22 February lol.

*jenjen* said:
Hi guys, well a 6lb loss this week :D I'm now 15st 11.

I've made a big decision today... I'm going to start AAMW today. Ive bought salmon, prawns, chicken, broccoli, mozzarella, eggs and iceberg lettuce.

Tonight I'm having chicken with grilled mozzarella and broccoli.

First time I've eaten food since 22 February lol.

Hope you enjoy it Jen xxx

your doing great jen gd luck x

Hope you love your AAM Jen- sounds like you have made a lovely choice. Stick to your plan and savour every mouthful. So proud of you for doing so well and for being TS for so so long. You are such an inspiration honey (and not to mention a skinny babe!) xxxx

Ooh Jen, how was your first meal? Bet your stuffed xx

ladygaga said:
Hope you love your AAM Jen- sounds like you have made a lovely choice. Stick to your plan and savour every mouthful. So proud of you for doing so well and for being TS for so so long. You are such an inspiration honey (and not to mention a skinny babe!) xxxx

Aw thanks ladygaga! It was weird eating. I do have to say thank you to you because it was your post which made me realise that I needed to do aamw xx

Miss-G said:
Ooh Jen, how was your first meal? Bet your stuffed xx

First meal was lovely, strange to eat again but I'm glad I done it :D yeah I do feel a bit stuffed lol xx

Well I had my first meal. I felt quite scared to eat - I thought I was going to turn into the food devouring person I was at the start of the week. The plate seemed massive and I was really nervous whilst sitting down. It felt strange to hold a knife and fork too lol. It was lovely tho. And I enjoyed it. And I didn't snaffle it down lol. I ate 3/4 of the chicken and 3 broccoli florets. I feel stuffed and i still need my shake so I'm gonna have to suffer it down.

I'm so glad I've done it, I was scared my willpower would go and I eating once would make me want to go back to my old ways but I seem to have done alright.

Thank you all for all your support xxx

katieg thats well good i no i would av caved in that situation im starting this diet tomoz and just hope i have much wilpower as u x

Well done on your first meal Jen, in such a long time :D
I cant wait to hear whats on tomorrow nights menu :D

Back