*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

DustQueen said:
Oh and I think all us exante minimums girls have totm at the moment lol

Stupid correctiveness who the he'll are minimums? And I said hell not he'll!!

Hope today is a better one for you Jen. Just think of your lovely meal out tomorrow- sounds well lush. Take care sweetie xxx

:hug99: I'm so sorry about the issues with your family and icky TOTM! Do you have horrible cramps? I used to have a problem with really terrible--immobilizing actually--cramps. They were actually the reason I went on the pill and I've been much better since then!!

Your diet is going so well Jen, your food looks fabulous!

Hey y'all. It's the day we are going out for lunch and I've a stinking cold. How blood crap is that?

I'm still going coz it's my last aam day and I've really enjoyed it, it's back to the grind as of tomorrow - 3 meal replacements til the next aamw.

I wish I could get rid of this cold cox it's rubbish xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's pants Jen :(.
I hope your lunch was good, and you could actually taste it.
:)

Hope you feel better soon Jen- colds certainly are rubbish. So how was your first meal out? Hope it was amazing xxxx

Lunch was good, I had pate to start with and then I had steak which was brilliant :D

So that's my last meal now until a week on Saturday - I have my first works night out where we are going for a meal and then we are having drinks and dancing. Well, I will have the meal but not the drinks but definitely the dancing. Just need to find something to wear as I officially have no clothes now - well none that fit me any road lol.

Still feeling uber rubbish. Work tomorrow and I can see it far enough :( oh well xxxxx

missfortissimo said:
:( Here's hoping you feel better, I suggest taking a vitamin and calling it an early night if possible!

Go out and find an adorable outfit too ;)

Yeah I think you are right. The thought of having to get off the settee is a horrendous thought lol xx

WOW amazing inspiration thank you for sharing this. I am doing a partial meal replacement diet so will keep coming back to this. Hope you feel better soon x

WOW amazing inspiration thank you for sharing this. I am doing a partial meal replacement diet so will keep coming back to this. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Angie. I hope you do well. Although it was only one week doing a meal replacement with additional food it has helped my confidence when it comes to maintenance time.

Hope you do grand love x

Morning everyone.

Last night was a rough sleep. Its funny how you can feel so poorly but because of that, you can't sleep. Well, its not funny at all, its weird lol. And rubbish... really, really rubbish.

Today is WI and I've lost a pound. I will take that - after WI last Wednesday I had lost 6lbs, I put a pound on in the run up to TOTM but I've lost that again and a further pound. I don't know how AAMW works for weightloss, I'm not really bothered either because, I've still lost AND I really think its essential for me to get into eating for maintenance. So I'm happy all round. The only thing that slightly bothers me is that I had hoped to get down to 15st 2 this month so that I had met one of my targets by the end of the month but its not really a big thing.

I had also hoped that I would have been in the 14s for my fertility appointment which is the 2nd week of August. That may still happen, I don't know what kind of weightloss will happen next week and the following week.

I shall just wait and see, its not really a massive thing though because I won't see the doctor for at least another month or so at the fertility clinic, its only the first nurse appointment, having been through this before. And anyway, my BMI is below what they ask you to have it at anyways. It would have been nice to go in there and say HA... In your face lol.

I've still got 1 stone 3lbs to go until I'm in the overweight category in the BMI stakes which is something that I REALLY want to happen soon.

And then I want to be under 200lbs which is 1st 6lbs.

And then I wanto be 14stone, which is 1st 10lbs away... Then I will have lost 10stone....

A lot of wants, but its all motivational. :D

The other thing that has just occured to me is that who knows what their scales will say I am - every scale is different, my doctors always has me lighter. Thats not too bad but heavier I won't particularly enjoy lol.

Anway, I'm away to drag myself into a very hot bath.

Its back to the total solutions road today, no food for a wee while.

I hope you all have a grand day xxx

A pound is good on AAM Jen :)
Here's hoping it has giving your metabolism a good old boost :D
You still have time to get into the 14's :)

Gah, at MY doctor's scale I'm always heavier!!! I'm going to see yours now!! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for posting all of your goals. Your attitude has given me some motivation for my own weightloss after a really rocky week!

I'm very sorry you didn't sleep well, that certainly doesn't help things a bit! Hope you feel better ASAP.

Gah, at MY doctor's scale I'm always heavier!!! I'm going to see yours now!! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for posting all of your goals. Your attitude has given me some motivation for my own weightloss after a really rocky week!

I'm very sorry you didn't sleep well, that certainly doesn't help things a bit! Hope you feel better ASAP.

My doctors scales are the only thing that I actually like at my doctors though... they aren't the most helpful of doctors in the entire world lol.

Sorry you have had a rocky week. Weightloss is hard going, getting your head into the right frame of mind is tough.

I think its great to list your goals - it gives you a way to clear any thoughts that might be clouding your way, gets you in the right frame of mind - you can say, right, past is past and now we are going for this.

You are always there for me Miss so anytime you need an ear, I am here. I will try to refrain from the hideous rhyming poetry though. If I can lol xx

I'm gonna be cheeky and ask for a bit of help..... You seem so in the zone! I'm struggling to get back there xx

carrie1980 said:
I'm gonna be cheeky and ask for a bit of help..... You seem so in the zone! I'm struggling to get back there xx

Not cheeky at all, it's a wise thing to do, asking for help.

Today I was a bit like oh no, I liked eating and I'm not going to for a while, that's rubbish so that's why I wrote my targets down again so I would refocus on what I still have to do - maybe try that and visualise how good you will feel when you get there?

Also make a rough estimation of how long it will take to get there and then imagine how long it will take if you don't knuckle down.

Maybe work out the reasons why you don't feel so in the zone - are you feeling demotivated, is there something else bothering you. Try and figure it out and work on it so that you can get past it.

These are all things that I do - I hope they work for you. How are you feeling in yourself hun? Xxx

i feel the closer i get to goal the less desperate i am so i have the odd naughty evening.... i wanna hit goal by 15th sept or at least be very close to goal as this is the final measurements before my dress is ordered. maybe i need a daily reminder of this, maybe like a little star chart or something? thanks jen xx

carrie1980 said:
i feel the closer i get to goal the less desperate i am so i have the odd naughty evening.... i wanna hit goal by 15th sept or at least be very close to goal as this is the final measurements before my dress is ordered. maybe i need a daily reminder of this, maybe like a little star chart or something? thanks jen xx

A star chart sounds like a really good idea. I know Rachel does that and it works really well for her. How about rewarding yourself when you stick 100% to the plan after a set amount?

Try and remember how much you want to get to goal and what it would mean to you when you do get there. Try and remember the feelings when you weren't as close to goal.

You have done so well and you do deserve to get all the way to goal.

This may sound silly but I keep thinking about getting my maintainers badf

Back