*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Badge (I'm on my fone, can't edit the post :(...)

Anything I can do to help I will chick xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jen you really are doing so so so well! I'm thrilled the aam week worked out for you. They seem to work for different people in different ways- some lose loads and some gain- either way the importance is the boost to the metabolism and the new habits it forms. Well done for keeping so strong and being a mighty inspiration!

ladygaga said:
Jen you really are doing so so so well! I'm thrilled the aam week worked out for you. They seem to work for different people in different ways- some lose loads and some gain- either way the importance is the boost to the metabolism and the new habits it forms. Well done for keeping so strong and being a mighty inspiration!

Ladygaga you always make feel good, you say things that make me feel awwwwwww inside - if that makes any sense?!

You were so right when you told me that aamw was important, I needed someone to tell me it and I probably wouldn't have attempted it if you hadn't of said.

I hope you are well xxxx

So glad to be of some help honey. I know it has resulted in gains for some people but one fact is for sure- you'll mega lose next week!!!! Just so glad it worked out for you. It's lovely to read your diary and to hear all about the changes this life is doing to your life and the positivity that creates. You are a star xxxx

ladygaga said:
So glad to be of some help honey. I know it has resulted in gains for some people but one fact is for sure- you'll mega lose next week!!!! Just so glad it worked out for you. It's lovely to read your diary and to hear all about the changes this life is doing to your life and the positivity that creates. You are a star xxxx

I think it was the gain or STS or small weightloss I was worried about, that and the effect eating may of had. It wasn't until you shared your experience that I realised that I need a healthy relationship with food to maintain my weight loss in the future.

That's why this forum is so important, the support from people who have and are doing this is invaluable.

Xxxx

I think it was the gain or STS or small weightloss I was worried about, that and the effect eating may of had. It wasn't until you shared your experience that I realised that I need a healthy relationship with food to maintain my weight loss in the future.

That's why this forum is so important, the support from people who have and are doing this is invaluable.

Xxxx

I couldn;t agree more. Wish I had known about this place when I did a VLCD before! Looking back to do one for 8 months with no breaks, protein nibbles or anything was just crazy for me as I went wild as soon as I stopped. Don't get me wrong, I know for some people this works and a proper maintenance plan is key- just for me it didn't and I only have myself to blame for that. At least this way I know what my triggers are and am learning what healthy meals should consist of and that I don't need pasta, rice, potatoes etc on my plate to feel full. Long live MM's hey xxxx

missfortissimo said:
I try to think about getting my maintainers badge too!!! :D:D:D

Yeah wouldn't that be great :D
Do you guys know what you need to have done to get one? Do you need to maintain for a set time?

cybill said:
So glad to hear that AAM went well for you; that's fantastic. Hope all is going well this week back on magic packets :) You are so inspirational :)

Thanks Rachel :D you are equally inspirational :D xx

Today is 150 days doing exante.

So... To commemorate this... And the new me... I've cropped all my hair off :D and I love it :D

I hope you are all well xxx

wow, 150 days, that is amazing! do we get to see a picture of the new "Do"?!!

Thank you :D Ah you all know how fond of a photo I am sooo... Here we are lol xx

Attachments

• image-3865006345.jpg
    image-3865006345.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 65
And the collar bones emerging too :D
Stunning Jen :D

WOW *jenjen* you look gorgeous!!!
:)

Back