*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Wow - thank you to every single person who has posted a message. I always get overwhelmed when I get such lovely responses... Makes me feel a little bashful lol.

Well, I'm off to bed after what has been a very exhilerating day. Still have this cold and horrid cough but I've been walking on cloud 9 :D

Hopefully I will have a loss on the scales tomorrow because today saw me a pound away from reaching 8 and a half stone loss. Hmmm wonder if my hair weighed a pound lol.

Speak to you all in the morning you very fabulous people that you are xxx

Well how is everybody this evening?

I'm uber tired. Still feeling a bit rubbishy, can't shift this bug, constant cough is keeping me awake.

But there is nothing like a few days off to try and recharge the batteries.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well how is everybody this evening?

I'm uber tired. Still feeling a bit rubbishy, can't shift this bug, constant cough is keeping me awake.

But there is nothing like a few days off to try and recharge the batteries.

Xx

Look after yourself, Sweets!

Oh, and did I mention how fan-feckin-tastic you've done ??!! :D

xxx

Woooo hooooo you sexy mama....you look fan-bloomin'-fantastic jen and you deserve every single comment you get babes. You really do look fab and prove to be a fantastic inspiration to us all. Huge congrats and large portions of barber-slaps coming your way for your fab new do- love it!!!! Hope you feel better soon too xxx

And Toots....are you back? missed seeing your fabulous butt about on here chick xx

Just been reading your diary, Jen-Jen :) Completely in awe of your achievement and very much inspired by it. You look fandabydozy!

ladygaga said:
Woooo hooooo you sexy mama....you look fan-bloomin'-fantastic jen and you deserve every single comment you get babes. You really do look fab and prove to be a fantastic inspiration to us all. Huge congrats and large portions of barber-slaps coming your way for your fab new do- love it!!!! Hope you feel better soon too xxx

And Toots....are you back? missed seeing your fabulous butt about on here chick xx

Firstly yep Jen you look smoking hot ;)
Secondly what the fudge is a barber slap? Are you being filthy again missy?

me filthy....how dare you! barber slaps is what we used to do at school when you got a haircut! Surely someone out ther knows about them to back me up???

ladygaga said:
me filthy....how dare you! barber slaps is what we used to do at school when you got a haircut! Surely someone out ther knows about them to back me up???

Lol whatever!!! I smell filth!! ;)

Hey you,

Loving the new hair, you must be feeling amazing :D so pleased, after this bloody wedding Im thinking of rejoining the exante train to do this once and for all whoop

xx

Hi Jen
Just had a mammoth Minimins session and read your diary, all I can say is.... WOW! What an inspiration, I can't believe how much you've achieved since February!
LED x

ladygaga said:

Thank you :D barber slaps was a new one to me too but I like it lol xx

Eternal Optimist said:
Just been reading your diary, Jen-Jen :) Completely in awe of your achievement and very much inspired by it. You look fandabydozy!

I love that word fandabydozy :D thank you very much xx

DustQueen said:
Firstly yep Jen you look smoking hot ;)
Secondly what the fudge is a barber slap? Are you being filthy again missy?

Thank you :D xx

x Nee x said:
Hey you,

Loving the new hair, you must be feeling amazing :D so pleased, after this bloody wedding Im thinking of rejoining the exante train to do this once and for all whoop

xx

Hey you :D I do, it's a very good feeling. Yay! All aboard the exante train woop ;D xx

LastEverDiet said:
Hi Jen
Just had a mammoth Minimins session and read your diary, all I can say is.... WOW! What an inspiration, I can't believe how much you've achieved since February!
LED x

Wot a mammoth session it must have been - I hope u didn't bore you with my ramblings lol. Thank you so much xx

Back