*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Welcome back to minis hunny.. Good to have u back... That gain pah.... Honestly chick use done amazing so far and u will now that ur back good luck beautiful x x

Hey Jen
So glad to have you back :D I think everything considered you've done great :) that gain will be off in no time and what fantastic news about your treatment :D
So pleased you are back x hope the scales are kind ;)

hiya Jen just thought id leave you a little note ive just read all of your diary ( i often sit with someones diary stops me thinking about food) and wow what an insperation you are!! i had gall stones myself when i was 19 and the pain is just awful! congratulations on getting the go ahead with your treatment im very happy for you well done once again xxx

Welcome back Jen :D
Good to see ya :D
WS sounds like a fab plan to help you get back into your stride :D

Awww JenJen, we've all definitely been there with the recklessness. WELL DONE on losing that weight again. You will get back to where you were and then continue to shrink after that I'm sure! :bighug:

Welcome back beautiful Jen- we sure have missed you. Glad to hear your recovery has gone well and you're back in the zone. Please do take care of yourself. I've now had to come off the plan in prep for surgery and have been told minimum of 2 weeks off before and 12 weeks after!! 12 weeks after does seem excessive to me so I too will see how it goes but just wanted to check you were OK. Those lbs will quickly come off and I will probably be in your shoes very soon too.
Lots of love xxxxx

How you doing Jen? Just dropping by to say hi and we've been thinking of you xxx

Oh no :(
Get well soon Jen xx

Thank you for posting for me Charley.

I've been really poorly, I collapsed in pain again and was admitted to hospital nearly 2 weeks ago.

They are talking about dilatation of the common bile duct, I was discharged from hospital last Friday and I'm awaiting more tests. They think a stone might have got out before the op but they aren't sure.

Suffice it to say I've been feeling really ill, I'm in pain the majority of the time and I just feel so awful. If I'm not feeling sick I'm being sick or I'm in agony. I'm all a bit miserable and just wish I knew what was wrong.

I'm not dieting in any format just now, I can't even really think about that but once I'm better I will be back at it.

Thanks for your messages xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wishing you feel better soon Jen x

Back