*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

How's it going Jen? Lost another 7lbs yet? ;) lol

DustQueen said:
How's it going Jen? Lost another 7lbs yet? ;) lol

Lol no 7lbs but I've lost another lb so that's 8 lbs in 3 days lol. I've added u. How u getting on?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*jenjen* said:
Lol no 7lbs but I've lost another lb so that's 8 lbs in 3 days lol. I've added u. How u getting on?xx

Wow!!!! That's amazing! Umm been naughty back to it today :) thanks for adding me :)

*jenjen* said:
I dunno how I'm doing it mind lol no problemo :D x

I really don't understand this 1200 min cal thing you know starvation mode etc so confusing :S
Because I'm short and inactive my calories to STS are very low anyway :S
Very inspiring your losses so far though hun, I'm going to do it properly today :)

DustQueen said:
I really don't understand this 1200 min cal thing you know starvation mode etc so confusing :S
Because I'm short and inactive my calories to STS are very low anyway :S
Very inspiring your losses so far though hun, I'm going to do it properly today :)

I think I'm losing coz I'm not well, I've got pcos so "normal" diets never worked before. I'm inactive too and I'm eating carbs etc so I dunno why I'm losing coz another lb came off this morning so that's 9lb.

Mind you I've just eaten a chicken chow mein from the Chinese. It will all be back on lol. It's all within my calories coz I had to starve for my scan this morning. Still feel a bit guilty tho lol xx

*jenjen* said:
I think I'm losing coz I'm not well, I've got pcos so "normal" diets never worked before. I'm inactive too and I'm eating carbs etc so I dunno why I'm losing coz another lb came off this morning so that's 9lb.

Mind you I've just eaten a chicken chow mein from the Chinese. It will all be back on lol. It's all within my calories coz I had to starve for my scan this morning. Still feel a bit guilty tho lol xx

Oh I have pcos and I'm also very inactive :) yeah I always have to restrict carbs to a certain extent :)
Mmmmmm chicken chow mein what does one of those run to in calories? Hopefully you'll be ok if you're within your cals :)

C'mon Jen, we're all starting again. Be good to get the whole gang back xx

Hope you're ok Jen
X

Hey Jen jen,

How are things? Hope your feeling better as I know you have been so poorly :(

Hope to see you on here soon

xx

*whistles*

Oh wow! Time to clear out the old diary!

Well, I've been a very, very bad girl! So there's my admission. Buuuuuuut! I'm back!

I actually tried to get back in January. People moaned at me and I listened, they all said it was too soon, I had only started feeling 100% at the end of Nov/start of Dec... Blah blah - so I kept on stuffing my face... Right up to yesterday, ive been off for a week, have another week off soo last week I went away for a few days, decorated the kitchen, spring cleaned, all ready for TAH DAH! Today - I be back on the Exante train!

So I've got a pad of paper, I've written it out with my goals, my rewards, I've done a daily weightloss tracker and I'm ready to face the world with my rumbly belly :D

A wee birdie told me (her name is Clair) that loads were starting back today too. So I'll find your diaries and say hi!

Xxx

Welcome back Jen- be lovely to have you back too. I too have been away since Sept and am having a massive re-start today so bring it on and let those rumbles and chills commence. My stomach is making noises that I haven't hear in sooooooooooooo long hehehe! xxx

Wee birdie? You seen the size of my ass now? Pmsl :D
It's great to have the old crew back :D makes it so much easier for me somehow :)
How's your first day been? xx

Awww - look at us... A wee happy family, suffering together until we all hit ketosis!!

My fat arse is bigger than your fat arse :)

Ive felt like poop all day... Total carb come down. I literally can't wait for ketosis.

How is everyone else?x

Back