*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Yup, lets go Jen :D

I hate this diet today... I is ever so starving... Gonna have my last shake and sod off to bed...

Chat with you good people when I'm not such a miserable moo!

Xx

I hate this diet today... I is ever so starving... Gonna have my last shake and sod off to bed...

Chat with you good people when I'm not such a miserable moo!

Xx

Auch, Jen, I have been the same today.
Hunger that could have eaten a scabby heided wean, and a big case of "poor me-itis" :eek:
A few words from the good peeps on here, and a couple of phone calls to besties, and the world is right again in MargieLand :D
I hope you wake up in a better mood tomorrow :)
Nighty night :D

Plodding along so I am... Still feeling hungry... Can't decide whether its in my head or not to be quite honest... It's not constant hunger either... Any which way I need to keep at it coz I want to fit my ass in that plane seat lol

I plan to do nowt tonight - I've been to work, had 3 packs and I'm in my pjs and will watch a film later... Wishing my life away but I really wish could fast forward a few weeks so I was into the swing of it again.

Have to say I'm pretty chuffed from my daily WI's - started Wednesday (seemed to work the last time) and I'm down 11lbs...

Nothing else but to keep on going on xx

Another couple of days Jen, and you will be swinging your pants in this diet like a big swingy thing !!:D
Just keep going, and remember to think how gorgeous all your airplane food will be compared to Exante !! :p
But ya need to be sitting in the seat first chick ;)

Another couple of days Jen, and you will be swinging your pants in this diet like a big swingy thing !!:D
Just keep going, and remember to think how gorgeous all your airplane food will be compared to Exante !! :p
But ya need to be sitting in the seat first chick ;)

Lol... Exactamundo Marge... Exactamundo....

A wee question to the wise... Obviously I can't be doing a vlcd whilst over there... How should I come off plan but not gain a tonne lol

OH has just told me a weird thing that I do with my shakes... I take a big gulp but swallow it in sections... He just told me just now coz I'm having one - he says it annoys him... Must keep doing it lol

X

Lol... Exactamundo Marge... Exactamundo....

A wee question to the wise... Obviously I can't be doing a vlcd whilst over there... How should I come off plan but not gain a tonne lol

OH has just told me a weird thing that I do with my shakes... I take a big gulp but swallow it in sections... He just told me just now coz I'm having one - he says it annoys him... Must keep doing it lol

X
Haha.. thats proper funny about the OH :D

When I went on my hols before, I just tried to keep it as low carb as possilbe... I did have some carbs, but very minimal...
Only one slice of bread, or a table spoon of rice, one chapati, a table spoon of noodles, or pasta. I filled up on veg and fish/prawns :)
I did drink a fair bit whilst away, but it still seemed to work for me. I did a fair bit of walking though....
Who know Jen... we are all so different, and what works for one person, may not for another :)

Maybe one of these wise peeps that you are on aboot will be along and help us both soon :p

Oh my gosh I do that with mine too! Get a mouth full then swallow slowly.... but mine are really cold and I don't like the taste so I think I kinda do it to numb my mouth a bit hahaha

Haha.. thats proper funny about the OH :D

When I went on my hols before, I just tried to keep it as low carb as possilbe... I did have some carbs, but very minimal...
Only one slice of bread, or a table spoon of rice, one chapati, a table spoon of noodles, or pasta. I filled up on veg and fish/prawns :)
I did drink a fair bit whilst away, but it still seemed to work for me. I did a fair bit of walking though....
Who know Jen... we are all so different, and what works for one person, may not for another :)

Maybe one of these wise peeps that you are on aboot will be along and help us both soon :p

Tiz u I'm referring to wise one :)

I need to drink to board a plane - I is feart! So need to come off to do that... Don't want to come off silly tho... I think I should be ok though - it will be a full on, organised, constantly on the go type of thing so I'm not too worried of gaining load, more that I don't want a first high gain when I come off if u get me?

xx

Oh my gosh I do that with mine too! Get a mouth full then swallow slowly.... but mine are really cold and I don't like the taste so I think I kinda do it to numb my mouth a bit hahaha

He seems to think I've done it like that all the time too... Must of been similar reasons for me I used to hate the tastes of he shakes and soups, I seem to like these ones better tho xx

Tiz u I'm referring to wise one :)

I need to drink to board a plane - I is feart! So need to come off to do that... Don't want to come off silly tho... I think I should be ok though - it will be a full on, organised, constantly on the go type of thing so I'm not too worried of gaining load, more that I don't want a first high gain when I come off if u get me?

xx

Haha :eek:
A lass I work with goes to the docs and gets a mild valium type thing before she flys anywhere :)
Alcohol always makes me want to eat :eek:
And I dont like drinking when flying, weird !!
Could you not start a refeed about a week before you go ?
Even WS ?
You did really well on WS as I recall before !!

I remember thinking that if I kept to WS type meals I would be ok. I only added a very small amount of carbs, and it wasn't for every meal either.
Maybe GSQ (getslimquick) will be of more help, as she has been maintaining for a fair wee while noo :D

My mum takes enough valium to knock out a horse when she flies these days, cos they don't let her on drunk anymore! I'm fine unless alone.

Definitely ask your Dr or pharmacist if you'd rather take any meds than have a drink. But if you do drink just make sure your eating again properly first.

Maybe the last week before you go do a couple of days 2 shakes and a meal, couple of days 1 shake and 2 meals then a couple of days 3 healthy meals

I'm defo going to docs for something lol

I think I will try adding in for a week a meal but day before knock myself out of ketosis completely... There would be no way I would be able to realistically avoid alcohol when in oz... Ach I've got 13 weeks to go I should hawd my horses ll

Xx

Hellllllo I know longtime :)

How are you? xx

Yeah not bad darling :) nice to have you back with us :)
I've managed to start 2013 at a new record highest weight opps lol but very slowly chipping away at it :)

Yeah not bad darling :) nice to have you back with us :)
I've managed to start 2013 at a new record highest weight opps lol but very slowly chipping away at it :)

Ach you aren't alone there... Highest VLCD starting weight... Ah we'll tiz done, I just have to shift it lol xx

Back