Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Yum for chicken pasta salad! And jealous of your nice weather.

Well it's no bloody wonder that nimble bread is called nimble...I had 2 slices for brekky and it hardly touched the sides!

Breakfast
HEB of bread, 1 scrambled egg and an apple. 2 syns for ketchup

Lunch
Apple, muller light and pineapple.

Dinner
I reckon I'll go for philly pasta bake today (4 syns) and A1 and 2 of cheese.

Haha that just seemed like a random post to me Emsie! :D I still don't get how fruit and yogurt can satisfy you for lunch Jenna lol, but it obviously works for you! Nimble is definitely dinky! I do love the wholegrain one though- nom nom xx

Didn't know they did a wholgrain one...is that legal on sw?

and this is Jack....

Yes it's a legal HEX B :) My Tesco only sells the wholemeal one which I don't like, love the wholegrain one though which I can get from Asda! xx

Ok, I'm now thinking that my beloved 400g brennan's wholemeal loaf is not a HEX B like I've thought. I weighed two slices this morning and they came out as 76g...it has to weigh 60 doesn't it? It promptly went back in the fridge and out came that bloody nimble.

Breakfast
HEB
of toast, 1 scrambled egg and an apple. 2 syns of ketchup

Lunch
Pineapple, apple and a muller light.
I am SO lazy with lunch but I literally can't be ar$ed thinking of something different.

Dinner
Depending on whether it's sunny or not it will either be philly pasta bake (A1) or chicken salad. Will update later.

You could count it as a HEB and 1.5 syns though Jenna, if you like it a lot better then the nimble then it would be worth it?

When we make burgers the buns I get are around 70g, I used to cut the rest off but started just counting at 1 syn

if you just can't resist the biscuits you could try the mini bags? more syns obviously than one biscuit but I have the Cadbury mini fingers (you get about 8 in the bag for 6 syns) and I savour every piece :) I'm surprised you went for a red day lol << ignore that I was in such shock I forgot the tuna would probably one of the healthy extras

Last edited:
Back