Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Thai veggie curry is one of my favourite green days, cheap & easy to make & freezes well.
Anything with Quorn mince.....curry, chili, bolognese, cottage pie
Veggie cottage pie
Veggies in a Phili sauce with either rice or pasta
Twiced baked potatoes with salad or baked beans
Rissoto

Just shout if you want any of the recipies, they are my own, so quantities may be a bit sketchy as I normally just throw it together, but at least you'll get the idea

Ok so lunch and breakfast were as planned and have just had dinner...

Breakfast
Apple, banana, shreddies and milk (A1 and B1)

Lunch
Fruit salad, apple, banana and carrot sticks.

Dinner
2 x egg, HEB2 of toast, HEA2 of cheese, 2 x 0.5 syn sausages, spag hoops and mushroom.

Snack

3 hi fi bars-9 syns
Apple

Today's total syns=10

In other positive news my mum had her operation (don't think I've actually mentioned it in here) and is fine and I just won £250 on the radio!

Last edited:
So glad shes ok jenna one less worry for you and YAYYYYYYYYYYYY on winning its nice to hear good news for a change

Saturday,

Green
Breakfast

HEB1 of wholemeal bread, 4 syns of Linda McCart sausages, 2 x fried egg, spag hoops and mushrooms.

Lunch
Fruit salad with an added chopped apple and banana plus a muller.

Dinner
Pasta bake-HEA1 of cheese (possibly a little more than my first allowance...I figure I've got two to use so what's a little extra cheese), passata, 1quorn fillet, pepper, onion, sweetcorn, mushroom and pasta.

Snacks
2 x Hi fi bar (HEB2)
2 x hi fi bar (6syns)
Grapes-LOTS
Pineapple-LOTS
Apple
WW choc (4.5syns)

14.5 syn total...woopsy! I need to cut down a bit I reckon!
Bit disappointed with my lack of willpower today tbh.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with 14.5 Jenna they are there to be used hun. I know what you mean though about using as many most days I try to stick to no more than 10 but sh*t happens lol

hey hun here to sub x

Green
Sunday

Breakfast
2 x Linda McCart Italian sausages (1 syn), HEB of bread, 2 x fried eggs, mushrooms and spag hoops.

Lunch
Fruit salad and muller light. Added some extra pineapple, a banana and an apple as I don't have much frozen fruit.

Dinner
Philly pasta (topped with HEA of cheese), veg -mushroom, pepper, onion and sweetcorn. 3 syns

Snacks
Pineapple-far too much!
2 x HiFi bar (HEB2)
Apple x 3
2 x HiFi (6 syns)
WW choc (4.5 syns)
14.5 syns

Balls to it, I'm embracing my syns. If I gain, I gain, I've stuck to plan and will know for next week that I need to cut them

Last edited:
Back