Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Hello lovely one,

It's tough at the moment, isn't it! I'm still in those damn 10s and just can't get out of them! I've got down to 10.3 (pre-xmas) but had some off-plan weeks have crept up again! Yo-yo-ing in the same few lbs is so frustrating! But all we can do is keep calm and carry on.

At least it makes me see that maintaining should be easy enough because 1-2 off plan days are keeping me pretty static. It's nice and easy to stick to the plan during the week and then I can let me hair down at weekends!

Good luck for WI hun, and never forget how far you've come and how utterly stunning you look!! xx

I found thats another way to maintain as well Miss C & a satisfying way as well.......enjoy the weekends & then back on plan for 5 days

Sounds fab to me, Kim! Just got to get these last 11lbs off! :)

Whereabouts in Dorset are you? My OH's family are from Poole - we absolutely love it there! xx

Sounds fab to me, Kim! Just got to get these last 11lbs off! :)

Whereabouts in Dorset are you? My OH's family are from Poole - we absolutely love it there! xx

I have 4lbs to go & they are a very illusive 4lbs!!!
I used to live in Poole for 8 years, but moved 15 miles north to Blandford Forum 4 years ago & love it here.
We have good friends in Surrey, where abouts are you? x

Here to follow - your weightloss so far has been incredible and you look beautiful. Well done you and good luck with tonights WI xxx

I have 4lbs to go & they are a very illusive 4lbs!!!
I used to live in Poole for 8 years, but moved 15 miles north to Blandford Forum 4 years ago & love it here.
We have good friends in Surrey, where abouts are you? x

Ah Blandford is really lovely. We'll move down there eventually but work-wise, it's ideal for me being so close to London so need to wait a bit...I'm hoping to set up my own consultancy in a couple of years so that will be the perfect time.

We're on the Surrey/Sussex borders not far from Gatwick Airport. x

Ah Blandford is really lovely. We'll move down there eventually but work-wise, it's ideal for me being so close to London so need to wait a bit...I'm hoping to set up my own consultancy in a couple of years so that will be the perfect time.

We're on the Surrey/Sussex borders not far from Gatwick Airport. x

Haha, so do my friends! Near Westerham x

well done on your loss. your body will know when to stop maybe your slowing down now? I did around 8.4 and thought I looked ok and when I look back was awful so just be happy with your loss haha x

I looked too thin!! but it was mainly thru stress but now I'm 3 st heavier I'd love to be back there lol.

never say never when are we ever truly happy with ourselves?!? x

Back