Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Haha, same cannot be said for this afternoon :p I've bought lots of snacky food and had a mini celebratory binge :eek: whoops! But instead of 'finishing it off and then getting back to eating normally' (that was normally lies!) I'm actually going to eat sensible amounts of it per day. Hopefully. :p

I think one of your housemates needs to lock it away and give it out in small amounts perday
but you deserve it now with exams coming to an end - as long as it doesnt become a habit as that is where we all go wrong - I think

H xxx

Hi :wavey:

Well, I've worked out why I've been unable to diet since I've gone on ADs, and - well - it's because for the first time in my life I don't actually mind how I look :p: I'm not entirely happy with it but for once I can see how damaged my self esteem/body image was :ashamed0005:

So, anyway. Some fun facts for you - as of yesterday, I've been dieting for 2 years. In those two years I've been down to 9 stone 0, and I'm currently 12 stone 6.5 - a net GAIN of 9.5 lbs. I feel* worse about myself than ever. (* - did before ADs, at least)

So, dieting doesn't seem to work, let's be honest here :p so I'm saying farewell :wavey: I may be back to nosey at people's diaries (wonder if LRO is coming back?) but not posting in my own diary, I need to get away from the dieting mentality :)

Thanks to everyone over the year or so I've been posting in here :hug99:
xxx

well good luck for your future
hope the ad's allow you to get back on track - mine increased my appetite which of course doesnt help

Good luck Jenni :) I sometimes feel like dieting is more evil than good for me. Once I reach goal I think I can maintain, but I need to diet to get there! Dieting is what makes me want to binge.

Hi :wavey:

Well, I've worked out why I've been unable to diet since I've gone on ADs, and - well - it's because for the first time in my life I don't actually mind how I look :p: I'm not entirely happy with it but for once I can see how damaged my self esteem/body image was :ashamed0005:

So, anyway. Some fun facts for you - as of yesterday, I've been dieting for 2 years. In those two years I've been down to 9 stone 0, and I'm currently 12 stone 6.5 - a net GAIN of 9.5 lbs. I feel* worse about myself than ever. (* - did before ADs, at least)

So, dieting doesn't seem to work, let's be honest here :p so I'm saying farewell :wavey: I may be back to nosey at people's diaries (wonder if LRO is coming back?) but not posting in my own diary, I need to get away from the dieting mentality :)

Thanks to everyone over the year or so I've been posting in here :hug99:
xxx

Don't leave us forever! you gotta come back sometimes and check up on us:D

Take care chick x

Lots of changes! I've left Imperial (wasn't happy there at all, really) and am off to Manchester instead in September! :D Really excited about it.

Somehow I've ballooned to 13st 7 ish :eek: but feel surprisingly not bad about it. :p I'm a comfortable size 16 now, I'd like to be a 12-14 ish, think I was my most comfortable at about 11 stone so maybe I'll get back there - maybe I won't though!

I'm in catered accommodation this year so it could go one of two ways. I'll pop back in occasionally to update ;)

xx

\oh a big change
so what will you be reading at manchester and will it be three years there
really hope all goes well for you - so pleased you are happy with yourself thats all so much better
H xx

Maths and Computer Science. Starting completely afresh :D

I've gone and bought lots of lovely clothes in a size 16 and now I've decided I'm going to get down to a 12! Still, clothes can be taken in but they can't really be taken out ;)

I go to uni a week on Friday... so excited! :D :D

Back